No p*ssy Can Lead to Depression

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You sound like a defeated loser...and I mean no disrespect by that. What do you need to improve about yourself?
You don't fukking know me or me struggle.

You don't know what I've done. And my life is none of your fukking business.

Watch who you call a loser breh. If this was real life I'd crack your fukking face open and have you leakin like a fukking faucet. word life fakkit. You don't know my goddamn struggle.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Nikka should be worrying about himself and his career path:snoop:

putting vagina on a pedestal:beli:

Please

Shut up.

I got my goals in focus...I'm not sharing that with this board cause there's no point in discussing my real life affairs only to have it be used against me.

At this point...you see me talking like this? I don't care what yalll. Think.

Alright I already got these stereotypical wanna be alpha male fakkit as n!ggas on this board trying to call me a loser and shyt cause I ain't like them. And use they're success as leverage to feign some superiority over me. I just have a different way of going about things. God dam Internet bytch as motherfukkers.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
1. What happened to you breh? :wow: :hug:

2. Again...this is lack of purpose. That depression you feel is coming from not serving a function in your world. You want people to include you into things that you say you don't even want to be apart of...you're still on the fence about life in general and will continue to be until you step into your power.

You have plenty to offer a woman and your community in general. You may come off mentally unstable at times but if you were to be able to ground these powerful emotions you could be useful to a lot of people.

That word useful is important because I think one of the issues here is that in the society we are raised in people are so paranoid and defensive about being "used"...that's what you were put here for breh. You were here to be used by someone, it's just a matter of being used in a manner that makes you feel fulfilled rather than fukked over.

And as a man it is within your power to choose how to be used through the power of your attention instead of focusing it on all the things you don't have (yet)...I suggest you turn it toward yourself.
What happened to me breh?

Got beat up by life to the point where I just hate people and humanity in general.

That's why part of me just wants to reject this society and it's expectations.

In fact look at this board as a microcosm of what this pitiful American society is like. Especially being a black man...If you ain't ballin out of control...dont look like some goddamn model or sports star, aren't in shape, aren't into stereotypical black guy shyt like basketball (or sports in general) and rap, and some stereotypical type player...women ain't checking for you.

Listen I've been a nerd that women weren't even checking for damn near all my life. Had glasses. Had no swag or game. Then when I got older...things got better. Then I had a nervous breakdown during college and tried to kill myself. Then I gained weight. Then I dedicated 42 weeks of life of my life to get in shape and I did get in the best shape of my life and looked and felt great. But I still was nervous around women cause I didn't have money.

N! Ggas don't get it. There is no such thing as true love or natural game if you're someone like me. You need money and money is tied to getting sex...and I've always had people get in my way that are so uncomfortable by my presence they wanna stop me from doing anythibg.

Anyways I don't give a fukk what people think...none of you know what I really do with myself or how I operate. You can't change me...that's my issue and what I'm trying to do with myself. I just bucking hate how all of these misc wanna be motherfukkers want to impose upon people how others should go about their lives when the source of my frustration has been trying to obtain the basics. Shyts maddening.

I'm not like yall and I don't wanna be like yall. I'm content being me even with the shyt I've been through. Take it how you want.

Last edited:

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
You don't fukking know me or me struggle.

You don't know what I've done. And my life is none of your fukking business.

Watch who you call a loser breh. If this was real life I'd crack your fukking face open and have you leakin like a fukking faucet. word life fakkit. You don't know my goddamn struggle.

First of all..I never called you a loser..I said you sound like one, Secondly, how you gonna call someone a faq when you cant even pull chicks? :mjlol: The irony.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
First of all..I never called you a loser..I said you sound like one, Secondly, how you gonna call someone a faq when you cant even pull chicks? :mjlol: The irony.

I was just in a relationship last year....fukk. that ended...you know...what the fukking point of me telling you anything piece of shot m9therfukker I'd smash your face in.

My life ain't yo goddamn business.

But you know what? fukk you like seriously I'd fukking rip your goddammit throat out and curbstomp your bytch ass. I'm sick of people acting like they wanna help and then diss me. I'd send you to hell. Die.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm done with this thread. Its pissing me off.

Happy valentines day.
ermacs_telekinetic_decapitation.gif