MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
dirge for the unsung nerd

ODhztzX.gif

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
What if that harms people? Tucker Carlson is intelligent enough to put together rhetoric to convince people that minorities and the left are destroying the country. I don't think he's better than anyone, in fact his propaganda is dangerous and fuels white nationalism.

It does harm people, for exactly the reason you've described here.

That's life. And him being intelligent is why he can do it.

He's absolutely objectively better than a stupid person who couldn't pull that off, despite the fact that it's being used for something that you and I would consider to be malevolence.

Morally? No, he's not better. Objectively, though, we can agree that being smart is better than not being smart.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Eat a dikk. I never had any black person pick on me for being smart. Or accused me of "acting white" for being so. Whatever the fukk that means.

Did I get clowned for wearing old shoes? Yes. Wearing high water pants? Yes. Being skinny as fukk? Yes. I didn't cry in a corner. I fought back with the brain I possessed. I didn't come from a family of cowards. Someone bops you. You bop them back. I think the underlying issues is y'all didn't have a daddy in your homes. Blame that stank puss bytch ya call ya moms.
They used to call me the Bookie monster. :russ:Some students would try and clown when they heard my name called yet again for another certificate walking across the stage for the honor roll.
Some got tired of seeing me in everything. :lolbron::pachaha:But I didn’t get tried much b/c they knew I had a slick mouth and hands to match with a VICIOUS mean streak.
But at the same time, because I loved people I rarely had issues b/c I hung out with everybody. I didn’t mind if a thug acting dude wanted me to teach him a lil Japanese. I also used to play chess with the chess masters. Draw anime pictures in anime club. Was on student council with the bougie blk kid leaders. But also sung on the jazz band.
Out of all the social groups I bounced around to, ask me who was the meanest.
GEEKS. And not even the smart ones.:skip: But geeks spazzing out on somebody b/c they were trying to gatekeep anime/video game culture.
“YOUR A FUKKING POSER! Girls don’t like anime!!!!” (Runs away ninja style)

Just fukking weird.:deadmanny::mjlol:
There’s room for everybody to get in where they fit in if they not insufferable.
Not saying every smart guy or girl is like this but that dynamic is DEFINITELY there and gets brushed under the rug when it comes to talking about stuff like this.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That "white people do this or that" is a excuse in my opinion. White people do a lot of shyt, its just funny we focus on the bullshyt they do to justify our problems..

Insecurities will always be our problem.. It prevents black people from working together, regardless of how much money we have in our pockets.
I’m not trying to deflect but address the initial assertion that we are unique in this fukkery. Because people set up these comparisons to demonize our community and then when u expose the ubiquity of phenomena, then they claim that we shouldn’t use others as an excuse.

As for this particular issue, there’s a lotta levels to this stuff that need to be teased out.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of you nikkas are fukking retarded lol. NO WHITE or ASIAN person ever gets bullied for being educated and on their shyt. “Nerds” in their community are not people who are smart but rather people who are socially awkward/weird. There are a lot of white nerds who aren’t smart at all, they get bullied for being overtly weird. If you’ve actually spent time at a white high school you’d realize that 9 times outta 10 the nikka fukking the most hoes in his class is often a star student. The type to be in the school governance board while also playing quarterback.

OP is right in saying that ONLY in the black community are you a target for being educated. It’s not so much that being smart gets you made fun of, no. It’s daring to be smart while shunning stereotypical black male characteristics—not trying your hardest to come off “hard” or “street.” Let me put it this way. You can take 2 equally genius black men. The one who looks and acts like a Trey Songz knockoff will be respected, while the one who acts like Russell Wilson will get clowned. Amongst any other race, both a Trey and Russ type would eat equally. But our people are fukking retarded and that’s a pill a lot of y’all can’t swallow.

Project Pooch

All Star
Daps
A lot of you nikkas are fukking retarded lol. NO WHITE or ASIAN person ever gets bullied for being educated and on their shyt. “Nerds” in their community are not people who are smart but rather people who are socially awkward/weird. There are a lot of white nerds who aren’t smart at all, they get bullied for being overtly weird. If you’ve actually spent time at a white high school you’d realize that 9 times outta 10 the nikka fukking the most hoes in his class is often a star student. The type to be in the school governance board while also playing quarterback.

OP is right in saying that ONLY in the black community are you a target for being educated. It’s not so much that being smart gets you made fun of, no. It’s daring to be smart while shunning stereotypical black male characteristics—not trying your hardest to come off “hard” or “street.” Let me put it this way. You can take 2 equally genius black men. The one who looks and acts like a Trey Songz knockoff will be respected, while the one who acts like Russell Wilson will get clowned. Amongst any other race, both a Trey and Russ type would eat equally. But our people are fukking retarded and that’s a pill a lot of y’all can’t swallow.

Last paragraph is facts.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Just a shower thought that occurred to me right now.

Black people are the only community that has terms like “educated lame” or “nikka nerd” or other disparaging terms specifically for smart or educated people of their race.

I’ve never seen Chinese call themselves or other Chinese “educated chinks” or “chink nerd”. Like ever. No such terms for Jews, wasp white Americans, Indians or any other racial/ethnic group. Just black people do this. It’s strange

But if I’m wrong, please point out who else is doing this. Genuinely curious
Funny you say that. I was browsing the other day and stumbled on this:

As soon as the first paragraph :yeshrug: Insecurity is not an exclusive club.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think you contradicted yourself breh

you said black people consider a nerd someone who is educated while other races base it on them being socially awkward.

then then said two people of the same intellect in the black community would be treated differently based on “swag” for lack of a better term. You used the smart trey songz and said he’s respected, but the smart Russ isn’t. Doesn’t that imply we also base whether or not you are a nerd on social status and not intellect?

Let me know if I’m wrong

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Oh hell yeah. Especially the boys.
Girls were expected to be bookish. But the boys?!

YEESH. They were food. It’s a clash between traditional machismo and some shyt they used to describe as weak mental cultivation:mjlol:

I mean it’s the same ethos repackaged again and again. The farmer vs. the scholar. The blue collar vs. white collar. The jock vs. nerd.
The physical vs. the mental.
Thanks
I have relatives who teach in different parts of Asia. Have never heard this. Maybe that's a function of them teaching at private schools. Parents are spending money and have expectations for their kids to excel.

If you were an instructor,I assume you taught (English)at a private school as well. Hard to picture kids being bullied over good grades.
Bullying/hazing of a different sort usually happens at private schools.

My cousin's experience teaching in white districts in the Northeast. Said the district's have vocational and college prep schools and the kids split up after 8th grade into those high schools.
Middle to high income area with tradesmen, professionals, law enforcement, and business owners.
Said the kids are routed into professions their parents already do. Community and family pressure to follow the laid down path eliminates most of the kids fukking around in school and ostracizing the smart kids

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This isn't true.

Every race has men that are considered to be desirable and those that are undesirable to women.

It's just that in the black American community, women refer to undesirable men as educated lames.

Trust me.. if you were 6ft +, swole and lean, handsome, and was 'nerdy' you are not going to have issues attracting black women. If you think the issue is education you're wrong.

Daps
They used to call me the Bookie monster. :russ:Some students would try and clown when they heard my name called yet again for another certificate walking across the stage for the honor roll.
Some got tired of seeing me in everything. :lolbron::pachaha:But I didn’t get tried much b/c they knew I had a slick mouth and hands to match with a VICIOUS mean streak.
But at the same time, because I loved people I rarely had issues b/c I hung out with everybody. I didn’t mind if a thug acting dude wanted me to teach him a lil Japanese. I also used to play chess with the chess masters. Draw anime pictures in anime club. Was on student council with the bougie blk kid leaders. But also sung on the jazz band.
Out of all the social groups I bounced around to, ask me who was the meanest.
GEEKS. And not even the smart ones.:skip: But geeks spazzing out on somebody b/c they were trying to gatekeep anime/video game culture.
“YOUR A FUKKING POSER! Girls don’t like anime!!!!” (Runs away ninja style)

Just fukking weird.:deadmanny::mjlol:
There’s room for everybody to get in where they fit in if they not insufferable.
Not saying every smart guy or girl is like this but that dynamic is DEFINITELY there and gets brushed under the rug when it comes to talking about stuff like this.
Not every smart person is like that though. That's just someone being an elitist :mjlol:
The nerd/geek thing is a weird generalized stereotype to demonize anyone who is smart or doesn't follow trends except their own. I've noticed the dumber someone is, the more of a mindless sheep they are and the more insecure they are around people who don't focus on people all day

Look at the coli and all the negative connotation words people have for everyone they don't like
Anyone smart or dumb can do that. It's just people looking for someone to shyt on once if that person makes them feel a certain way. That's it. Except some people eventually realize they don't need people unless they are providing a certain value, otherwise you WILL get crabs in the barrel, basically people you don't need trying to control how you behave because of what THEY feel. The smarter you are, the easier it is for you to pick up on crabs in the barrel and Nietzche power manipulators. But this is something everyone has to deal with. Unfortunately some people don't put themselves 1st knowing the game they are playing. People get upset when people try to be themselves unapologetically.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I haven't heard educated lame anywhere outside this thread. But if there is a sentiment, a lot of "educated", "mididle class" folk got a superiority complex towards everybody else. That's why they get clowned.