No One Will Save You (Alien Invasion movie) (9/22 Hulu)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
It’s me…I’m those people :francis:

EVERYTHING leading up to the climax of this movie was great. Reminded me a lot like “A Quiet Place.” The non dialogue added another element to it and helped with the tension.

But that ending…:snoop:

So…are her and the aliens just cool now? They helped her deal with her guilt and now everything is cool? :mindblown:

Them dancing in the town just had me go “fukk OUTTA HERE :pacspit:!!”

If i would have seen that in a movie theater I would have been pissed and felt like I had my intelligence messed with.
Pretty much. They felt pity for her, saw she was trying to survive after she was living like she was alienated:troll:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watching this now. Started last night but only got through about 25 minutes. It's definitely not "good," and I'm really struggling to finish it. But I am a fan of the actress going back to Justified, and she is doing a great job with what she was given to work with. Carrying a whole movie with nothing but your body language and facial expressions is extremely difficult, so kudos to her.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s me…I’m those people :francis:

EVERYTHING leading up to the climax of this movie was great. Reminded me a lot like “A Quiet Place.” The non dialogue added another element to it and helped with the tension.

But that ending…:snoop:

So…are her and the aliens just cool now? They helped her deal with her guilt and now everything is cool? :mindblown:

Them dancing in the town just had me go “fukk OUTTA HERE :pacspit:!!”

If i would have seen that in a movie theater I would have been pissed and felt like I had my intelligence messed with.
she had already been assimilated, that scene was either in her mind, or she just didn't realize she was one of them

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Watching this now. Started last night but only got through about 25 minutes. It's definitely not "good," and I'm really struggling to finish it. But I am a fan of the actress going back to Justified, and she is doing a great job with what she was given to work with. Carrying a whole movie with nothing but your body language and facial expressions is extremely difficult, so kudos to her.
Currently 40 minutes in, and yeah I feel the exact same way. This shyt is ass but the actress is doing her best with this silly ass script. The police station scene almost had me turn this shyt off. It seems like they went with the whole no dialogue angle as a gimmick rather than it actually working as an art style. And nothing is worse than something feeling forced upon you. I literally have it playing in the background as I'm typing this because I'm so disinterested and I'm just trying to see what brehs actually liked about the movie. Probably gonna spoil it for myself reading through the posts but idgaf shyt sucks

and that alien is straight out of the 60s like be fukkin for real

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This shyt was awful...

This bytch has got to be one of the most unlikable characters in any movie EVER

And then just like cacettes she do all this dirt and got away scot free :mjpls:

Only thing missing was an alien judge saying "not guilty" :mjpls:

Worst movie I seen in years. I'd get my bandwidth back if I could.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Cool little flick. Some dope shots in it. it will always annoy me that we are robbed of genre pics like this and Prey on the big screen because you geeks wanted the x-men, which we won't get until 2028 or 2029(over a decade after the deal closed) and the MCU will probably be dead by then.

It should have ended a few minutes before when she was on her back staring up at the sky