No One Will Save You (Alien Invasion movie) (9/22 Hulu)

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Looks good.
Abduction flicks are sometimes hard to pull off. But the horror elements sprinkled in with this (at least in the trailer) adds a bunch of tension to it.
Will give it a spin, will be travelling for a week on the 23rd, but will watch after I got back.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was alright.

There being no dialog, and the ending might upset some people.

I liked the designs of the aliens. I'm not sure if the greys were in charge or the parasite mouth aliens took over their society.

I really want to watch a movie where people get abducted and you spend time in an alien spaceship. Being a person, and being treated like how we treat test animals, is the biggest horror with aliens for me.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I thought it was alright.

There being no dialog, and the ending might upset some people.

I liked the designs of the aliens. I'm not sure if the greys were in charge or the parasite mouth aliens took over their society.

I really want to watch a movie where people get abducted and you spend time in an alien spaceship. Being a person, and being treated like how we treat test animals, is the biggest horror with aliens for me.
It’s me…I’m those people :francis:

EVERYTHING leading up to the climax of this movie was great. Reminded me a lot like “A Quiet Place.” The non dialogue added another element to it and helped with the tension.

But that ending…:snoop:

So…are her and the aliens just cool now? They helped her deal with her guilt and now everything is cool? :mindblown:

Them dancing in the town just had me go “fukk OUTTA HERE :pacspit:!!”

If i would have seen that in a movie theater I would have been pissed and felt like I had my intelligence messed with.

Last edited: