No More Nagging: Female Sex Robots To Replace Real Women In The Future?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Robot_use_a_tractor_beam_on_a_penis.gif
:whoo:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Sex toys/dolls are for women.... only women can use these weirdo things and not be looked at crazy..... men who do that shyt are just lazy and/or undesirable.... that shyt just lame..... p*ssy will always be in style, unless you dont have access to it.
nikkas like you that have this mindset are the ones that's lame. I've said it on here many times before...I can fukk a bytch, leave her in the bed, go down to the mancave, and bust another nut watching a flick, using a toy, or whatever. Go back upstairs and repeat. You aint gotta be a lame or not have hoes to have fun with yourself sometimes.

"People gon look at me crazy". nikka idgaf what nobody think, and the people that know me in real life would just shake their head at me because they know what's up.

I'd be willing to bet the money it costs for the doll that I could convince your bytch to let me hit her and the doll, side by side...just because I know I could

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
A robot ain't shyt cause it's p*ssy is just a fleshlight.

I had a fleshlight and I only used it like 4 times. The last 2 were just to make sure it was as wack as I thought it was the first two times.

Nothing will do it for me besides real life p*ssy.

Barring that, a photo of vid of an actual p*ssy will do in a pinch.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Too bad he doesn't make fat ones, these shyts weigh like real women do.

:francis: