No More Nagging: Female Sex Robots To Replace Real Women In The Future?

Logmanjames

All Star
Daps
These nikkas, man...

Imagine being a firefighter and responding a 5 alarm fire...
latest

You rescue the owner of the spot...
208856_630x354.jpg

The Breh, who happens to be a coli poster of course, coughs up his fukking lungs, blood spraying out of his mouth while he's asking you to come close...

"You...cough... YOU HAVE TO SAVE SARAH! SHE'S STILL IN THERE!"

You look at the flames...then back at him as he gets wheeled into the ambulance.

"fukk", you think as you realize it's moments like these why you became a fukking firemen, you know?

Your partner is like, "nah chill, PRES DON'T GO! You have a fukking family!"

You look at your partner and say, "shyt, man...I'm trying to save that poor b*stard's family.":smugdraper:

You run up the ladder to the roof on some next level firemen shyt...

1369441680783069030.gif

Walk into that shyt shouting "SARAH! MA'AM, WHERE ARE YOU!!! IM A FIREFIGHTER!!"

You look left and right... fukk, she might be dead... Then you see an arm and she is saying something over and over:lupe:

nasa-firefighters-1.jpg
"there she is!"

You hear a noise and the whole front exit collapses closing off your exit. You run to her...

And she turns to you on some...
Sexdoll.gif

"System over heat...over heat... Over heat. Sarah shutting down. Please do not turn off power while loading."

:dwillhuh:

You burn to death watching this skynet bot melt in front of you.

d475e56458978e8ba884982475144832.jpg

Now because of this shyt, you're dead trying to save this nikka's life sized barbie. Your family knows it and your partners know it and everybody awkward at your funeral.

8613407958_8c4e5d0751.jpg

I would come back and haunt y'all nikkas.:wow::picard:
:dead:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Sex toys/dolls are for women.... only women can use these weirdo things and not be looked at crazy..... men who do that shyt are just lazy and/or undesirable.... that shyt just lame..... p*ssy will always be in style, unless you dont have access to it.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Sex toys/dolls are for women.... only women can use these weirdo things and not be looked at crazy..... men who do that shyt are just lazy and/or undesirable.... that shyt just lame..... p*ssy will always be in style, unless you dont have access to it.
[Tech N9ne:]
A young lady was talking to me the other day ask me if I heard a new song called Bob (Battery Operated Boyfriend), and when I think about it from as far back as I can think, Almost every woman I can remember had one, but I ain't the kinda nikka that just take that lightly like oh that's nothing, that's normal for a woman to have a dildo, my mind goes to why do they need it, cause we absent, then I ask myself why are we absent, then I think about us Being takin into slavery where learning to read was forbidden, Can't read won't have a proper education, no proper education, can't get a proper job, don't have a proper job, don't have money to live and eat, Gotta eat to live so you do the only other thing you know that'll definitely put food on the table, hustle dope on the streets, Hustle dope, might have to kill another nikka, kill somebody go to the Feds, go to the Feds for ever ever ever, get to sleeping with them boys, do that might contract aids, get out give that to your woman, she give it to the next nikka, you and that nikka start funkin, one of the nikkas kill the other, then it's the same cycle all over again, we absent, dead or in jail, no I ain't that kinda nikka.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR

You mean asian man :lolbron:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
These nikkas, man...

latest

208856_630x354.jpg

The Breh, who happens to be a coli poster of course, coughs up his fukking lungs, blood spraying out of his mouth while he's asking you to come close...

You look at the flames...then back at him as he gets wheeled into the ambulance.

"fukk", you think as you realize it's moments like these why you became a fukking firemen, you know?

You look at your partner and say, "shyt, man...I'm trying to save that poor b*stard's family.":smugdraper:

1369441680783069030.gif

Walk into that shyt shouting "SARAH! MA'AM, WHERE ARE YOU!!! IM A FIREFIGHTER!!"

You look left and right... fukk, she might be dead... Then you see an arm and she is saying something over and over:lupe:

nasa-firefighters-1.jpg
"there she is!"

You hear a noise and the whole front exit collapses closing off your exit. You run to her...

Sexdoll.gif

"System over heat...over heat... Over heat. Sarah shutting down. Please do not turn off power while loading."

Now because of this shyt, you're dead trying to save this nikka's life sized barbie. Your family knows it and your partners know it and everybody awkward at your funeral.

Dap and rep, except in the European Union robocism is gone be hate speech/crime ......:sas2: Robot workers could become 'electronic persons' with rights under draft EU plan

Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh...times and norms always change....and sex will too

believe me i love real live women....but i can also see the appeal of this sex robot shyt....although VR appeals to me more :mjgrin:

no more arguing....pointless conversations....periods....pregnancy scares....disease.....:patrice:

i dont know man :manny:...i'd pay for the chrissy lampkin all expense paid VR weekend package :skip:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
breh...times and norms always change....and sex will too

believe me i love real live women....but i can also see the appeal of this sex robot shyt....although VR appeals to me more :mjgrin:

no more arguing....pointless conversations....periods....pregnancy scares....disease.....:patrice:

i dont know man :manny:...i'd pay for the chrissy lampkin all expense paid VR weekend package :skip:

nah my nikka... I'll buy a prostitute before doing this dumb shyt... and I hate whores.. cant stand em... wish they all dropped dead... thats how much this sex toy shyt is lame.... we're men....we chase women...

women can use sex toys cause they dont pursue men so they gotta please themselves somehow...... so thats fine.... men pursue women... we dont need sex toys... we can just call someone.. its that simple for us.

the fukk we look like purchasing sex toys? :dead:

nah... this is new levels of lame..... even lame nikkas cant cosign this shyt :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah my nikka... I'll buy a prostitute before doing this dumb shyt... and I hate whores.. cant stand em... wish they all dropped dead... thats how much this sex toy shyt is lame.... we're men....we chase women...

women can use sex toys cause they dont pursue men so they gotta please themselves somehow...... so thats fine.... men pursue women... we dont need sex toys... we can just call someone.. its that simple for us.

nah... this is new levels of lame..... even lame nikkas cant cosign this shyt :dead:

breh theres almost 8 billion people on this planet....im sure they wont have a problem finding a market for this product
anyway like i said times change...just look at the last 20 years...who wouldve thought that you can more or less order a woman from the phone in your pocket with apps like tinder today....

id rather a sex doll than to have sex with a condom on with a diseased whore...but hey thats me

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you obviously failed basic math so let me put u on game

sex bot 1000 = one time payment of $700. hell, throw that bytch on a creidt card and pay $30 a mnoth

hooker = $90 per half hour.... and they really mean per nut:rudy:

that shyt pays for itself in 1 week

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
These nikkas, man...

latest

208856_630x354.jpg

1369441680783069030.gif

nasa-firefighters-1.jpg
"there she is!"

Sexdoll.gif

rep for the effort:mjlol::mjlol::dead::dead::dead::dead:
fukking hilarious:dead: