NO MORE LOLTNA: Is It Time To Accept That TNA Is Actually GOOD Now?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
only period i couldnt f*ck with was the hogan/bischoff years. i basically stopped watching TNA for about 3 1/2 years. im sure i missed some gems but i cant vouch for what i didnt see.

edit: i tuned out when dusty rhodes was running things too.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I keep hearing about a possible merge but why would Jarrett ever want to associate with the TNA brand?
Because him and his father started it

I haven't watch it in months and I don't even read the wrestling news really that much lately so I have no idea the current situation aside from the thread titles I see in TSC

Is Dixie actually stepping away?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Because him and his father started it

I haven't watch it in months and I don't even read the wrestling news really that much lately so I have no idea the current situation aside from the thread titles I see in TSC

Is Dixie actually stepping away?
Dixie isn't going anywhere.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It's not really hate. It's more of "why is this guy getting hyped up"?
But its not like Bram is being overly hyped up though. He isn't even in any major storylines in TNA.
The "why is this guy getting hyped up?" question would apply if he was being pushed in the manner that WWE is pushing a complete bum like Dean Ambrose.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Every time I try to tell them this I get laughed out the thread :mjcry:

Let em hate, dude is future money

It's been good since they went to NYC last summer... :what:

It's been aiight, they've gone into another stratosphere since EC3, Bram, and the BDC have like REALLY gotten rolling and Dixie's been offscreen

:mjlol: @ Bram being a future legend

They have some good pieces on the roster but they are ran by retards.

:obama: EC3 is that dude tho and has the best theme they ever produced in that :flabbynsick: company.

A dude be walkin' around like, "trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble"

TNA been good from jump and has outclassed this board's precious wwe thru most of the past 13 years.

only period i couldnt f*ck with was the hogan/bischoff years. i basically stopped watching TNA for about 3 1/2 years. im sure i missed some gems but i cant vouch for what i didnt see.

if TNA goes under, its to the fault of the so-called wrestling fans. people want to criticize dixie and all them, but you can only do so much when youre running a business that people never wanted to see succeed, even before it started. most wrestling fans still around are the people who were brainwashed into hating any company that competes with vince, just off GP.

people can show fake love for these lil companies that have low ceilings like ROH all they want. i been saw thru that chit way back as an OG ecw head. ecw got corny when all the fake bandwagoners tried to latch on to look cool. dudes dont even be knowing most of the best chit that came outta ecw.

I know, there's so many things to hate about Vince and his cronies, I just don't see how people hold him up and some genius while everyone else is a moron.

He is like CM Punk said, "A millionaire who should be a billionaire".

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I still don't get the Bram thing.
sfh1e8.png

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
I saw Lashley VS Roode live at Manhattan Center and since that summer they easily been the only reason I still watch wrestling since Daniel Bryan got hurt

Hopefully they can pick up Ziggler and Mysterio to job too Ec3

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I know, there's so many things to hate about Vince and his cronies, I just don't see how people hold him up and some genius while everyone else is a moron.

He is like CM Punk said, "A millionaire who should be a billionaire".

when did cm punk say that?