NO MORE LOLTNA: Is It Time To Accept That TNA Is Actually GOOD Now?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:mjlol: @ Bram being a future legend

They have some good pieces on the roster but they are ran by retards.

:obama: EC3 is that dude tho and has the best theme they ever produced in that :flabbynsick: company.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
TNA been good from jump and has outclassed this board's precious wwe thru most of the past 13 years.

only period i couldnt f*ck with was the hogan/bischoff years. i basically stopped watching TNA for about 3 1/2 years. im sure i missed some gems but i cant vouch for what i didnt see.

if TNA goes under, its to the fault of the so-called wrestling fans. people want to criticize dixie and all them, but you can only do so much when youre running a business that people never wanted to see succeed, even before it started. most wrestling fans still around are the people who were brainwashed into hating any company that competes with vince, just off GP.

people can show fake love for these lil companies that have low ceilings like ROH all they want. i been saw thru that chit way back as an OG ecw head. ecw got corny when all the fake bandwagoners tried to latch on to look cool. dudes dont even be knowing most of the best chit that came outta ecw.

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The last year has been good but trust me there's still enough fukkery in the back that means LOL TNA is here to stay

As we've seen from all this

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TNA is good right now, but its about to either go out of business or merge with Daddy Jeff. Sucks too cause EC3 has been showing out

I hope they can just merge with GFW and that GFW succeeds so that all these great talents can get what they deserve

TNA is just a poisoned brand name... needs to just be put out of its misery already.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Pope and Bram have always been trash. Feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone seeing them given props.

Anyway I don't want to see TNA go under. As long as Jeff doesn't make himself champ, a merge may be its only hope. GFW in a baseball field isn't a good look either.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's like a fat nikka eating chips and cola for 10 years, you think you gonna lose all that weight overnight? TNA was actually pretty damn good in 2005-06 around that time but they have thrown out so much shyt.. it's impossible to wash away the stink over the course of a few months. The damage done to their brand is irreparable.

Too bad. I always wanted them to succeed. I bought the old $9.99 PPVS with AJ and D-Lo. I bought their very first Victory Road PPV. I was a supporter for a long time but they pissed all that goodwill away and then some.

:manny:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
still below average but there are alot of elements of the show that are good

ECIII is that dude but he gotta chill on the bronzer. he did NOT look like a champion in that match with Angle.

Messiah

King of Hardcore
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I won't support that company again until they get a real television deal. I don't get DA and i don't care enough to seek out their shows on the internet.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The onscreen product is and has been good for quite a while.
On average it shyts all over Raw on a regular basis.But most people have an irrational hatred of TNA so they will never give it a chance or credit plus TNA is an absolute mess as a business which makes it hard for any onscreen momentum to carry over for them in any positive way.
I mean just the fact that almost every story about TNA since the start of the year has been negative only makes an already bad situation even worse.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just wanna speak on the Bram hate.

Stop it:ufdup:

Let's review The Ascension.

The Ascension 2011-2012 was this dope high ceiling tag team and faction that was really on its way to being something special in the E.

The Ascension 2012-current is now this corny forgettable boring tag team that is now stuck in lower card hell and even if there is a split neither guy will probably have a promising future (deavors class of 2016 & 19 as we speak). They are probably the weakest most bland boring tag team in the E right not including NXT.

Only one factor is evident in the reasoning as to why:sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm not getting the Bram hate either. It seems to have no basis in anything at all.

I respect what he brings to the biz right now... a legit Hardcore wrestler. And I feel like on a card there is room for the Main Event 5 star guys, the lower card hard working guys, the flippidy flashy guys, the submission stretch guys, and last but not least the hardcore guys. Its like every fed always had that and still has it but the E.

While in the E, if they wanna go "hardcore" they just may put Cena or etc in a No countout match with one steel step spot and its like "BOOM THIS IS A HARDCORE MATCH folks"

Fighting outside the ring isnt "hardcore"

I miss the Sabu's, the Ravens, the Cactus Jacks, the Terry Funks, and so on and so one. Bram is kinda of a throw back to that. I dont wanna see dude do chain wrestling, I wanna see him bash someone in the head with a block and get slammed on a bunch of thumbtacks