NO MORE LOLTNA: Is It Time To Accept That TNA Is Actually GOOD Now?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I mean, dudes have had a hell of a time raggin' on Dixie and Jeff and all the low budget mess that is/was TNA, but . . .

The past few months culminating in last night's show have been pretty close to damn great.

Last night's show was better than pretty much every Raw of this year with the exception of one or two.

Ethan Carter III is special:wow:y'all. Dude is becoming a Seth Rollins level chicken shyt heel.

You got BDC, which is the best stable in wrestling :pacspit: @ Bullet Club

You got Bram, who's a legend in the making

You got The Wolves vs. The Dirty Heels, which is good old fashioned tag team wrestling

You got a womens division where Taryn and Brooke and Velvet have improved and Angelina, Gail, Kong are always solid.

You got The Black Pope on commentary

NO more Dixie all on the records, all in the videos, dancing:dead:

Kurt Angle solid

Drew Galloway solid

There are no more real weak links in that company.

I mean, it's time to stop bullshytting and admit that TNA is putting on a better product than WWE and start watching that shyt.:win:

Before it's too late.:mjcry:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Shows have been fairly solid for a while but their promotion is about to die. It's WCW in 2001. After 1999-2000 WCW being the worst promotion ever they had a good run before WWE bought them but they did too much damage for it to mean shyt. TNA is suffering the same problem

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

:mjlol:

200w.gif

:deadrose:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing about a possible merge but why would Jarrett ever want to associate with the TNA brand?

He alreay has a relationship with most of the roster, easy transition. Easier to work with, more established names especially for his Vegas show.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shows have been fairly solid for a while but their promotion is about to die. It's WCW in 2001. After 1999-2000 WCW being the worst promotion ever they had a good run before WWE bought them but they did too much damage for it to mean shyt. TNA is suffering the same problem
Ppl been saying that for years and their still here

Superstar
Daps
Even if they are, good isn't good enough, nobody will ever take them seriously. And it's not like TNA has something other promotions are lacking besides a couple former WWE big shots