Who will be picked at 27

• Total voters

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I like all of our players picked and they seem to fit what we're trying to do.
I welcome my UT fam but I would have used the Overshown pick on OL, WR or RB. :manny:
Overshown pick was a huge reach. He's a converted safety. I need to hear the plan for him. He was never really a game changer like that at UT.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Last year, wasn't the big stat about Pollard that in his career, he's never had more than 15 carries in a game until the one that he started for an injured Zeke?
In 2021 he had the planters factitious and now he's coming off a broken leg. And this comes after the coaches finally figured out that he needs a bigger role and increased his usage
Are we gonna give him a second contract or just draft another RB?

I like Pollard and Malik but I'd like to add another back with good measurables to the group (Chase Brown, Roschan, Israel or Zack Evans, etc.)
I'd rather rely on the defense and run game rather than throw it 45-50 times a game.
Who. Cares.

Why is it important that Pollard never carried the ball more than 15 times in a game?

Those injuries you mentioned....sounds like all the reason to keep him at 15 carries a game.

Malik cashing nfl checks to. Time to step up and earn that money. Let's get him 10 to 15 touches a game and see how it goes. It CANT go any worse than it did with Zeke last year.

3 running backs might be one to many. A 3rd running back is one less linebacker, one less lineman, one less safety. I'd be fine with 2 and if one starts to break down we can get someone off the ups boxline to eat some carries for a few weeks.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
When is he gonna see the field? He got 5 solid dudes in front of him.

Exactly. This draft makes ZERO sense outside of Mazi. We're literally drafting players at positions that aren't weaknesses for us. We take a 24/25 year old blocking TE to help with the run game, yet we pass up on the O lineman and we pass up on all the runningbacks. Makes ZERO sense. We draft a project safety to linebacker conversion project. What role is he going to do? Are we moving him back to safety? Then we use another pick on a D lineman who probably will be on the practice squad since we're so log jammed at the position.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. This draft makes ZERO sense outside of Mazi. We're literally drafting players at positions that aren't weaknesses for us. We take a 24/25 year old blocking TE to help with the run game, yet we pass up on the O lineman and we pass up on all the runningbacks. Makes ZERO sense. We draft a project safety to linebacker conversion project. What role is he going to do? Are we moving him back to safety? Then we use another pick on a D lineman who probably will be on the practice squad since we're so log jammed at the position.

You have to be good on special teams breh. :manny:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Overshown. i think he'll be a better pro than college player. He's got serious speed. I hate the TE pick. Why the hell did we not draft DARNELL WASHINGTON? This Michigan TE seems like a Jag.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Their approach to the RB position reminds me of how they handled the WR position last year. Got rid of highly paid starter, depending on RB/WR coming back from injury to carry the load, surround with JAGs.

Every time they make the realization that they allocated too much resources to a position group, they over compensate and go in the entirely opposite direction to the detriment of the team. Schizophrenic front office.