Who will be picked at 27

• Total voters

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Damn I remember when this thread would have been live all week...now it aint even two pages :wow:

Trash ass ohio state players like Zeke and whoever that fukking bum receiver was that lost us the Jags game done sucked the fandom out of this team...I already forgot his name. :wow:

Has Jerry ever came out and said a player was drafted to high like he did Zeke :wow:

Martell on deck but I'll probably be face deep in some cheeks by the time the cowboys even pick
Watch your tone, breh :ufdup:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Damn I remember when this thread would have been live all week...now it aint even two pages :wow:

Trash ass ohio state players like Zeke and whoever that fukking bum receiver was that lost us the Jags game done sucked the fandom out of this team...I already forgot his name. :wow:

Has Jerry ever came out and said a player was drafted to high like he did Zeke :wow:

Martell on deck but I'll probably be face deep in some cheeks by the time the cowboys even pick
Not gonna lie this team has sucked some fandom out of me. Particularly the off-season stuff.