• Total voters

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
200.gif
This nikka couldn’t fall down on the qb against Northeast Midwestern State? :mjtf:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's so sad man...it really is:mjcry:

1st round picks are arguably the second most valuable thing in the nfl outside of a franchise QB

And all we can legit say is at least we didn't take a tight end :mjcry:

shyt with the way our playoff run went we might should have drafted a kicker in the 1st round :mjcry:

Who is even our kicker this year or are we just going for 2 every time :mjcry:

You aint supposed to mix light and dark but this Martell aint going to put me down like I need to be so I'm about to get on this Titos and just cancel these friday meetings :mjcry:

This shyt like when we didn't draft Doctson in 2016 like I said we should have. :mjcry:

Romo and Dak probably both have at least one superbowl win if we did :mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lets just hope he does better/works harder than Trysten Hill. Was legit worried about @dtownreppin214 mental health during that time.
When he showed up to his predraft interview in a Hello Kitty hoodie, shouldn’t that have been a red flag? Unforgivable.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lets just hope he does better/works harder than Trysten Hill. Was legit worried about @dtownreppin214 mental health during that time.
We don't have Marinelli here to make unmotivated players sign "I promise to work hard" contracts anymore.
We don't know how Mazi turns out but it seems like he has a decent motor in him.
Hopefully Quinn can do some teaching and help him become a player.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Eagles are about to get Jalen Carter and Nolan Smith.
They restocked their team so easily man, I'm sick. :snoop:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Not mad at this pick. It shows the philosophy in the FO is changing and we finally went high on a long neglected position and that Parsons and Quinn are the face of this franchise now.

I think the FO is finally starting to listen to football guys in building a team.

Nolan Smith would have been a better splash pick, but there must be some kind of injury on him for him to fall this far.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Our biggest weakness on defense was the run defense and Dan Quinn addressed it. :yeshrug:
I got to see this dude not be trash first...

Lawd I can't believe I'm saying this but we haven't had a good run stopping DT since Crawford :picard:

To many bust their lately to just assume this dude is actually going to address anything than a home in dallas somewhere other than highland park :mjpls: