• Total voters

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Black and milds????:picard:

Hell nah. I only vape the best organic homegrown bud over here.

And my Xbox don't have time for dust, as it's currently busy presenting PJ masks to my wonderful daughter.

It's time to be a hero!!!!!!:banderas:

Edit:

:ohhh: you were talking about the switch.

Yeah that trash been sitting there since I beat Mario :martin:
Nah I was talkin about the XB1. You caught it the first time :pachaha:
And PJ Masks is the wave for real. My little man been on that, and Thomas & Friends like crazy.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Stop it. it's a silly reach you and the 4 Xbots on here constantly try to pull. No where in that thread was I commenting about the game itself or what the cons of the game was about. I literally was questioning @PS4 's thread info since come on it's freaking Court. I couldn't care less about SOT itself. Context is important. Stop trying to push a misleading narrative, it's absolutely disgusting.
1. So did you get the confirmation you was looking for, Aaron Greenberg confirmed Gamepass numbers was not included.

2.) Did sea of thieves sell over 2million or not :dame:

Now your answer requires you to cut the bullshyt doesn't it :popcorn:

Black and milds????:picard:

Hell nah. I only vape the best organic homegrown bud over here.

And my Xbox don't have time for dust, as it's currently busy presenting PJ masks to my wonderful daughter.

It's time to be a hero!!!!!!:banderas:

Edit:

:ohhh: you were talking about the switch.

Yeah that trash been sitting there since I beat Mario :martin:
What you smoking on? And you no tilling bruh :leostare:
Nah I was talkin about the XB1. You caught it the first time :pachaha:
And PJ Masks is the wave for real. My little man been on that, and Thomas & Friends like crazy.
I scooped the green pj mask chair from Wal-Mart because my daughter be running off thinking she can do everything on her own like Gecko boy :manny:
https://goo.gl/images/SXNfMo
SXNfMo

The Xbox green color is a bonus :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
1. So did you get the confirmation you was looking for, Aaron Greenberg confirmed Gamepass numbers was not included.

2.) Did sea of thieves sell over 2million or not :dame:

Now your answer requires you to cut the bullshyt doesn't it :popcorn:

What you smoking on? And you no tilling bruh :leostare:

I scooped the green pj mask chair from Wal-Mart because my daughter be running off thinking she can do everything on her own like Gecko boy :manny:
https://goo.gl/images/SXNfMo
SXNfMo

The Xbox green color is a bonus :win:
:russ:That chair is dope.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
That's only cause dummies who have not played either keep making the comparison:beli:

NMS is a procedurally generated single player crafting/survival game

SOT is an online shared world adventure game.

I don't even know how you would go about comparing "content" of the two games as the focus and style of game is so different.

NMS made a bunch of promises and delivered a very different game than they advertised.

SOT let people play it the entire way, so much so that people were disappointed at the fact that they had already played so much of it at release.

This comparison is just Sony stans going "Xbox no mans sky" as a way to make themselves feel better for the shytty launch NMS had

PS4 could not give a half a shyt about No Man’s Sky because it is just one game in a sea of exclusives no pun intended. NMS sucks...well there’s Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, Spiderman, The Last of Us, The Last Guardian, Killzone, Grand Turismo, Infamous, NiOh, and much more. If you don’t like Sea of Thieves what you got?

Halo
Forza
Gears of War
Fable

...all four of those games are tiiiired! XBOX is in a gaming drought...

:patrice:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PS4 could not give a half a shyt about No Man’s Sky because it is just one game in a sea of exclusives no pun intended. NMS sucks...well there’s Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted, Spiderman, The Last of Us, The Last Guardian, Killzone, Grand Turismo, Infamous, NiOh, and much more. If you don’t like Sea of Thieves what you got?

Halo
Forza
Gears of War
Fable

...all four of those games are tiiiired! XBOX is in a gaming drought...

:patrice:
Stan real hard brehs :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Stan real hard brehs :mjlol:
I can’t help but smile whenever a dedicated stanley mentions The Last of Us and Killzone when attempting to big up PS4. I mean...PS4 is better than Xbox :yeshrug:but how bout we stop getting so blindly furious that we mention ps3 games, mediocre exclusives, and games that haven’t even come out yet to defend daddy Sony’s honor. Sony deserves a better class of Stan...and in the land of the blind the man with one eye is king. :blessed:Follow me me to the promised land. #GreatnessAwaits