Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yeah yeah I thought so :ufdup:

Why you talking?

You came in the SOT thread stanning and was forced to sit the fukk down after you realized how dumb you looked.

Go sit down somewhere buddy:mjlol:
@Fatboi1 you screen shot the Sea Of Thieves official thread. Of course I have the most comments in that thread. I made it, and was providing updates for the most part.
The thread I was talking about was the one you and Stan Clownde (word to @MeachTheMonster that one was hilarious) were FURIOUS arguing whether or not SOT sold as much as MS said they did.

Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen
RJEqKho.png

21 posts about a game you don't care about huh?
You said SOT did sell as many as they said huh?
Thought you was gonna get away with blind stannery huh?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 you screen shot the Sea Of Thieves official thread. Of course I have the most comments in that thread. I made it, and was providing updates for the most part.
The thread I was talking about was the one you and Stan Clownde (word to @MeachTheMonster that one was hilarious) were FURIOUS arguing whether or not SOT sold as much as MS said they did.

Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen
RJEqKho.png

21 posts about a game you don't care about huh?
You said SOT did sell as many as they said huh?
Thought you was gonna get away with blind stannery huh?
If I'm in a thread going back and forth with you and Meach, of course I'm going to have a lot of posts in it. You have 20 posts in there too, does that mean you're obsessed with the game too? The fukk kind of logic is that? I don't care about the game, I cared about the discussion since I was bored. I truly don't care about the game itself, I haven't even watched a video or looked up info about it outside of that thread for the confirmation of the game pass numbers. Try again.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If I'm in a thread going back and forth with you and Meach, of course I'm going to have a lot of posts in it. You have 20 posts in there too, does that mean you're obsessed with the game too? The fukk kind of logic is that? I don't care about the game, I cared about the discussion since I was bored. I truly don't care about the game itself, I haven't even watched a video or looked up info about it outside of that thread for the confirmation of the game pass numbers. Try again.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it. it's a silly reach you and the 4 Xbots on here constantly try to pull. No where in that thread was I commenting about the game itself or what the cons of the game was about. I literally was questioning @PS4 's thread info since come on it's freaking Court. I couldn't care less about SOT itself. Context is important. Stop trying to push a misleading narrative, it's absolutely disgusting.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Stop it. it's a silly reach you and the 4 Xbots on here constantly try to pull. No where in that thread was I commenting about the game itself or what the cons of the game was about. I literally was questioning @PS4 's thread info since come on it's freaking Court. I couldn't care less about SOT itself. Context is important. Stop trying to push a misleading narrative, it's absolutely disgusting.
Why you getting serious on me though my breh. :heh:
I'm just breakin your balls a little bit over here :dame:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Sea of theives seams to be well recieved. NMS, not so much.
Apparently No Man's Sky is pretty decent after all of the updates.
A shame the game is still a single player experience though.
And now that it's a multiplat we know the game doesn't matter at all anymore. :DAIGOTROLL:

Sony's new slogan is: "Sony....Beta testing games for XBOX One since 2013"

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm just as serious as you were with the Jay Z comparison.
The Jay Z comparison?
When I asked "what is a sale really in 2018"?
That was a serious question. I think things are going to get more and more anti-consumer and anti-creatives(producers of content) very soon.
I'm pessimistic in real life, but I honestly feel like we are seeing some of the symptoms first hand.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ufdup:@Fatboi1 is my e-homie just like you and the rest of my arcadium brehs.
Only thing trash around here is that poor excuse of a console sitting there collecting dust under your black and mild wrappers. :pachaha:
Black and milds????:picard:

Hell nah. I only vape the best organic homegrown bud over here.

And my Xbox don't have time for dust, as it's currently busy presenting PJ masks to my wonderful daughter.

It's time to be a hero!!!!!!:banderas:

Edit:

:ohhh: you were talking about the switch.

Yeah that trash been sitting there since I beat Mario :martin: