Daps
which ended up being the better exclusive? :sas1:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've had more fun with SOT.

Not sure why y'all so determined to compare the two games. They are nothing alike. NMS isn't even an exclusive.

Very different situations all around.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've had more fun with SOT.

Not sure why y'all so determined to compare the two games. They are nothing alike. NMS isn't even an exclusive.

Very different situations all around.
"On paper" both launches sound very similar in terms of content delivered.
I haven't played either one (and don't really plan to do so either) so I'm reserving any harsh judgement.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"On paper" both launches sound very similar in terms of content delivered.
I haven't played either one (and don't really plan to do so either) so I'm reserving any harsh judgement.
That's only cause dummies who have not played either keep making the comparison:beli:

NMS is a procedurally generated single player crafting/survival game

SOT is an online shared world adventure game.

I don't even know how you would go about comparing "content" of the two games as the focus and style of game is so different.

NMS made a bunch of promises and delivered a very different game than they advertised.

SOT let people play it the entire way, so much so that people were disappointed at the fact that they had already played so much of it at release.

This comparison is just Sony stans going "Xbox no mans sky" as a way to make themselves feel better for the shytty launch NMS had

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's only cause dummies who have not played either keep making the comparison:beli:

NMS is a procedurally generated single player crafting/survival game

SOT is an online shared world adventure game.

I don't even know how you would go about comparing "content" of the two games as the focus and style of game is so different.

NMS made a bunch of promises and delivered a very different game than they advertised.

SOT let people play it the entire way, so much so that people were disappointed at the fact that they had already played so much of it at release.

This comparison is just Sony stans going "Xbox no mans sky" as a way to make themselves feel better for the shytty launch NMS had
:ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
40 furious sony stan posts in a 42 post thread about Sea of Thieves say otherwise. :francis:
What thread?:patrice:
L8fTPH1.png

YOU had the most post in that thread Superman:comeon:

Like I said, NOBODY gave a fukk about NMS or SOT around here cept you apparently.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
What thread?:patrice:
L8fTPH1.png

YOU had the most post in that thread Superman:comeon:
And every last one of my posts was thought provoking, eloquent, and free of any fury inducing stannery. :youngsabo:

You on the other hand mijo:huhldup:..... you and Stan Conde was hittin us with the:

And that's not even the thread I was talking about

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why you talking?

You came in the SOT thread stanning and was forced to sit the fukk down after you realized how dumb you looked.

Go sit down somewhere buddy:mjlol:
You were literally in that thread throwing elbows to anyone who said something not nice. Stop the "stanning" shyt you're the biggest stan in here. You probably got a limited edition Xbox Wallpaper on your Windows phone and shyt.