No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally got a real update
game still looks right. hype is back on again. this d''n game is going to make me buy a ps4, unless it comes out for pc day 1.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
finally got a real update
game still looks right. hype is back on again. this d''n game is going to make me buy a ps4, unless it comes out for pc day 1.

I'm glad they finally showed a little more of the combat. The scope of the game is just incredible.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad they finally showed a little more of the combat. The scope of the game is just incredible.
lets say by chance this game is the hottest TRASH ever. You still need to pick this game up on the strength of "well they tried." its that ridiculous in scope. i mean i literally have to give these dudes at Hello Games a Tip Purchase for the effort at worse. I think thats needed from time to time to keep the games from becoming ultra stale like they already are with 1000 shooters being the exact same just with different outfits on, running around a different backdrop. still the same shooter. so when you have devs going all out like this. sometimes you have to bite the bullet. and just give up that cash in support of people who are willing to risk it all. If you dont. you will be crying about how all the big studios are creating the same games.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lets say by chance this game is the hottest TRASH ever. You still need to pick this game up on the strength of "well they tried." its that ridiculous in scope. i mean i literally have to give these dudes at Hello Games a Tip Purchase for the effort at worse. I think thats needed from time to time to keep the games from becoming ultra stale like they already are with 1000 shooters being the exact same just with different outfits on, running around a different backdrop. still the same shooter. so when you have devs going all out like this. sometimes you have to bite the bullet. and just give up that cash in support of people who are willing to risk it all. If you dont. you will be crying about how all the big studios are creating the same games.
if its trash then dont cop, i understand your logic but to reward a developer for making hot garbage is not a good idea. yeah these guys are ambitious but no need to force yourself to like something that may or may not be good

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind delays but this close to release is worrying. Suggests a lack of confidence.