No Man's Sky (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS4, PS VR2)

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I can't terrorize indigenous peoples with my crehs then what's the point :mjcry:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can also scan new creatures Metroid Prime-style, and if you're the first to discover a new creature, you can name it. (There was no profanity filter during my playthrough, but expect one.)
I might preorder this just to be one of the first people to name things :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
My goal will be jacking your ship, taking your goods, and selling them to the hook highest bidder :lolbron:

This sounds like the premise of Star Wars

It would be nice if you could link up with friends and form a Federation of pirates marauding through the Galaxy stealing precious goods and trading them on out posts

Hopefully they'll be some DLC with maybe warp engines and ways to get across the galaxies quicker

I dunno... Something more than just random planet hopping and searching for no apparent reason

Also must include VR.

That would have me sold

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This sounds like the premise of Star Wars

It would be nice if you could link up with friends and form a Federation of pirates marauding through the Galaxy stealing precious goods and trading them on out posts

Hopefully they'll be some DLC with maybe warp engines and ways to get across the galaxies quicker

I dunno... Something more than just random planet hopping and searching for no apparent reason

Also must include VR.

That would have me sold

They'll probably work multiplayer into it, or at the very least somebody will mod it on PC to do it.

That said, this game is going to be massive with streamers.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I might preorder this just to be one of the first people to name things :wow:
they're saying since the game is so big, and everyone starts in a different spot, that chances are you won't even encounter something someone else named