Good one, Mal.:laugh::popcorn:

jesus%20thumbs%20up.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
who gives a shyt what this 43 year old born again c00n thinks he's a sellout who admitted him and his brother made a career off exaggerated make believe rhymes so why would his tweets hold any weight?

nikkas love to throw shots at THE LAST M.O.B YMCMB UPTOWN BORN RICH BUT WE STILL THE MOST LARGEST THE MOST POWERFUL THE MOST RICHEST WE GETTIN THE MOST MONEY AND DOIN THE MOST NUMBERS

WE RUNNIN RAP

STUNNA GOT THE LIL NEPHEWS IN THE BUSHES IN VA

ONE HUNNID

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
who gives a shyt what this 43 year old born again c00n thinks he's a sellout who admitted him and his brother made a career off exaggerated make believe rhymes so why would his tweets hold any weight?

nikkas love to throw shots at THE LAST M.O.B YMCMB UPTOWN BORN RICH BUT WE STILL THE MOST LARGEST THE MOST POWERFUL THE MOST RICHEST WE GETTIN THE MOST MONEY AND DOIN THE MOST NUMBERS

WE RUNNIN RAP

STUNNA GOT THE LIL NEPHEWS IN THE BUSHES IN VA

ONE HUNNID

This post should have started with "no offense to the threadstarter but....."

:pacspit:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
He's doing Satan's work.

"GOD" also said don't go to church or hold any covenants white people.

Dare me to prove it.

Acts 7:48

Read that, and Give me your interpretation on it.

Well, Stephen was just saying that the temple was built by the hands of man and "GOD" couldn't be restricted to the physical world, let alone a singular temple. The physical temple was moreso for human convenience, nothing more since "GOD" place is in heaven, I guess omnipresent is the word for it.

I honestly don't get how you read "Don't go to church" from that. Maybe "Don't worship the church (er, Jewish temple...whatever, it applies to all man made things)" :yeshrug:

Well...that's what I got out of it anyway :manny: