No Malice Finally Weighs In On Pusha/Wayne Drama

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Malice ain't even jump in any beef. Wayne said fukk anyone who loves pusha t.

That blanket statement covers malice.

Malice posted he in fact loves push a because that's his brother although he's never kissed him

Wayne stans then became furious because they knew what he was hinting at and deep down inside knowing weezy fukks baby and bird man making out with each other makes their soul burn slow.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
You disagree?

Lets just say he picked a convenient time to express his feelings about Waynes homo behavior.

Im just making the mistake of trying to be objective when apparently everyones just picking sides and getting on some ra ra shyt. And no Im not a Lil Wayne fan... at all.

Get Right

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets just say he picked a convenient time to express his feelings about Waynes homo behavior.

Im just making the mistake of trying to be objective when apparently everyones just picking sides and getting on some ra ra shyt. And no Im not a Lil Wayne fan... at all.

Wayne said "fukk Pusha T and anybody that love him"

Malice said I love Pusha T, but I don't kiss him.

That seems like an appropriate response to me:yeshrug:

It's his blood brother.

You can be objective all you want but i don't think Malice can.

I don't even see it as a diss he's just stating facts.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
He's doing Satan's work.

"GOD" also said don't go to church or hold any covenants white people.

Dare me to prove it.

HONESTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS PROOF. PM IT TO ME TO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD. AND DON'T SEND IT TO ME EXPECTING A DEBATE. I DON'T DEBATE RELIGION. I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Wayne said "fukk Pusha T and anybody that love him"

Malice said I love Pusha T, but I don't kiss him.

That seems like an appropriate response to me:yeshrug:

It's his blood brother.

You can be objective all you want but i don't think Malice can.

I have no problem with the response. It was damn funny. I just think its a little hypocritical after his first response.

edit:

I don't even see it as a diss he's just stating facts.

Of course its a diss. If its just "stating facts" then all he said was he never kissed Pusha. But obviously we're meant to fill in the blanks and see that hes trying to say something negative about Wayne.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
HONESTLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS PROOF. PM IT TO ME TO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD. AND DON'T SEND IT TO ME EXPECTING A DEBATE. I DON'T DEBATE RELIGION. I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU TALKING BOUT.

It sounds like some weirdo hebrew-israelite shyt. Im regretting agreeing with him...