No LOVE Lost Between Titletown and Dem Boyz: Official Packers 🧀 (#7) @ Cowboys 🤠 (#2) NFC Wild Card Thread [4:30 PM EST / NFL on FOX]

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
JImmy johnson right now
old.jpg

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The Dallas Cowboys are the (Jayson Tatum era) Boston Celtics of the NFL.

Every season the star of the team (Dak/Tatum) gets a new, improved, and supposedly stronger roster built around them, and after weeks and months of being touted as contenders/favorites to win the championship...they constantly get beaten by an underdog team in the postseason 🤣.

This is a downright idiotic comparison. The Celtics have been to 4 conference championship games since 2017 and have been to the finals once. The Cowboys haven't been to a championship game since the 90's. On top of that, the Celtics have been a relatively young team during this run. Jayson Tatum is only 25, and Jaylen Brown is 27. The only team that's consistently been more successful than the Celtics during this time span is the Warriors:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you done kidnapped @ThiefyPoo enough over the years. :dead:

I gave Thiefy a break cuz she was a great prisoner, she served her time like a G

Not once did she fight back, bytch whine and moan.

She kept her head down, did her time and that’s why I released her back to @FAH1223 cux she had grace.:obama:

I won’t even think about acquiring her again till 2027-28:shaq: