No LOVE Lost Between Titletown and Dem Boyz: Official Packers 🧀 (#7) @ Cowboys 🤠 (#2) NFC Wild Card Thread [4:30 PM EST / NFL on FOX]

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
As much as I'd love for Dallas to do what Dallas does in these situations traditionally, this should be a pretty easy game for them on paper

I was reading the injury reports and GB looks pretty banged up too

King Poetic

Godfather of Mariana Trench
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bottoms
Expecting Green Bay play calling on both sides to be atrocious

They should run the ball because Lawrence and parsons love to over pursue each play to get to the QB and they should attack Dallas linebackers and safeties in passing situations

Defensively , I wouldn’t worry one bit about Dallas running the ball too much.. strictly double up on lamb, and rush up the middle on prescott

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Expecting Green Bay play calling on both sides to be atrocious

They should run the ball because Lawrence and parsons love to over pursue each play to get to the QB and they should attack Dallas linebackers and safeties in passing situations

Defensively , I wouldn’t worry one bit about Dallas running the ball too much.. strictly double up on lamb, and rush up the middle on prescott
Last year in Lambeau, the Packers ran the ball effectively against the Cowboys. Aaron Jones finished the season strong and he loves playing Dallas..