No LOVE Lost Between Titletown and Dem Boyz: Official Packers 🧀 (#7) @ Cowboys 🤠 (#2) NFC Wild Card Thread [4:30 PM EST / NFL on FOX]

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Air Game Rule

D.I.O.V.C.
Daps
Reppin
Gwinnett County
Bro, that commercial with the plugs singing to the chargers because of a good charger keeping the phone charged was creative and dope asf. The song fits the vibe and it's funny seeing a socket singing :mjlol: . Throwback Geico level creativity. Whoever pitched that idea probably underpaid and most likely black.
These are facts, great ad

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Na…..

We not looking past them but we respecting them.

We not falling for that let’s be friends bullshyt @FireJoeBarry was trynna feed @BlueHeffner and @darealvelle

I warned them

I LITERALLY warned them.

But @b. woods tried to tell me to stop and others called me a troll.

Again WHEN HAVE I EVER LIED ON THE COLI??

@Rekkapryde they can’t find one lie:mjlol:
When's the last time the Niners won a SB?

We're you even aware of what football even was or were you like 3 lol

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MERDTOD_o.png
Can't even face his umpteenth Cowgirls PlayOFF ETHER exit at this point:wow::banderas:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I’m so happy I don’t have to hear that lame mothafukka do that “here we go” shyt no more this season.

Hopefully someone close to him will tell him how whack that shyt is. It’s the corniest cadence ever used.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So Quinn ain’t getting no HC jobs :wow:
He should never coach in the league again after blowing a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl :scust:

And he fired Bryan Cox who was the D line coach after that debacle like it was his fault :hhh:

fukk Dan Quinn Jerry should go to booth right now and tell him to pack his shyt right fukkin now