No LOVE Lost Between Titletown and Dem Boyz: Official Packers 🧀 (#7) @ Cowboys 🤠 (#2) NFC Wild Card Thread [4:30 PM EST / NFL on FOX]

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Who was the QB who didnt show up for any type of voluntary work and just waltzed into the season??

Nah, nothing happens by chance we’re seeing chemistry, camaraderie, confidence that if you fukk up you won’t be blamed/yanked. This is why young QBs are often paired with young WRs. Look at CJ w/ Nico and Dell.

And its not revisionist i said all this before the season even started.
It's been discussed endlessly already. The WR's didn't know the playbook. That's between the ears. They didn't know hotroutes, and concepts, and situation. That's coaching

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I knew, I knew, and tried to tell y'all Dallas wasn't going to be able to stop the Packers offense in the second half.

That's what 3-4 touchdowns in the second half alone? Dayum 🤣 I didn't even see that coming, thought maybe they'd get a touchdown and a few field goals to extend but 3-4 touchdowns are crazily wild.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
stephen-a-smith-stephen-smith.gif

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I don’t really watch Cowboys games, but do they have a running game.? All I see is Dak throwing shytty passes into the dirt.