No lie, looking back peak covid did provide us with hilarious moments

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I'll bite...

When I was working at Best Buy during the beginning stages of Covid. I bought work gloves looking like AJ Styles and shyt along with a mask. My co-workers and supervisor looked at me like the smoothest brain marsupial to come out of the nearest tree :why: .

Better safe than sorry. Bad enough customers did not wash their hands after they took a piss. I'm not trying to die for them cacs.

Daps
I still don’t get the whole toilet paper frenzy :pachaha:

Man that was rough. :snoop:

The whole no tissue thing scarred me for life. To this day, I stock up on tissue (I even got some in storage) cause I remember being down to my last roll in 2020 and all the stores being completely out.

Yes, the virus scared me number 1, but the thought of not being able to wipe my ass was a close number 2 :snoop:

Daps
People washing their groceries :beli:

Still wash mine. Why not? :yeshrug:

I picked up a lot of good habits during covid. Wearing masks in crowds, using hand sanitizer when I'm out and about during the day and washing my hands and taking off my outside clothes as soon as I come in the house.

I'm never going back to the way it was before. Its a wonder we wasn't always sick back in those days - oh wait we was :ohhh:

Every time you looked up, somebody was sick. I said it before and ill say it again, I have not had so much as the sniffles since Nov 2019. I barely remember what it feels like to be sick at this point.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Man that was rough. :snoop:

The whole no tissue thing scarred me for life. To this day, I stock up on tissue (I even got some in storage) cause I remember being down to my last roll in 2020 and all the stores being completely out.

Yes, the virus scared me number 1, but the thought of not being able to wipe my ass was a close number 2 :snoop:
time to cop that bidet breh:skip:
leave that trauma behind:dame:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
:smh: went from “see it ain’t happening to black people” to it destroying our elderly population and all the nikkaz who was pushing this acting like they never said it.

So true. I think I was watching the zo williams show and he was hinting at that as well. Looking back it seemed like the minute black people started that theory we got hit the next day hard. Lol