No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Iowa is arguably the best or at least top 3 defenses we will play in the regular season. Number one rush defense and we ran on them at will. I think their defense has a pulse.
But ya'll were the ones that told me Iowa D was mid this year and ya'll were just shootin yourselves in the foot?

Which is it? :hula: I was even givin ya'll (semi) props..

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nah

Shut that shyt up.

We had to hear y'all all last yr wit that nasty work of tryna rout JJ for Heisman after playing ya Bowling Greens & Fresno St :scust:

We doing this in conference mf
We went on to win it all.

See, that's ya'll problem. Ya'll bust ya'lls load mad quick

Hella premature.

giphy.gif

They got pills n shyt for all that :scust:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Nah

Shut that shyt up.

We had to hear y'all all last yr wit that nasty work of tryna rout JJ for Heisman after playing ya Bowling Greens & Fresno St :scust:

We doing this in conference mf
Not only that, but after five games and two conference games, one should be able to look at a player and objectively determine whether he is good or not.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
But ya'll were the ones that told me Iowa D was mid this year and ya'll were just shootin yourselves in the foot?

Which is it? :hula: I was even givin ya'll (semi) props..
Who is y’all? They are a top 5 defense (were first in SP+ going into Saturday).

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Who is y’all? They are a top 5 defense (were first in SP+ going into Saturday).
It's fukk ya'll and I'd slap ya'll on site.. but you cant be acting like Iowa's defense aint as solid as they come.

Their defense isn't really doing anything tho. We've already eclipsed what they allow on the ground in 1-2 quarters lol

It's a cliche of course but we are literally beating ourselves.

Their defense is usually their saving grace but not this yr when u peel the layers back, which is surprising b/c they returned so many starters.
@Selena and @Trav nasty asses :sas1:

Get your fan base under control.

Kings of not knowin shyt. :scust:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Selena and @Trav nasty asses :sas1:

Get your fan base under control.

Kings of not knowin shyt. :scust:

Fucc nicca, I said they weren't doing nothing special in OUR game & that they aren't good as precious years. Not that they were:

*Checks notes*

East Carolina
UNLV
Bowling Green

Smh, comprehension from you scum mfs at a all time low :martin:

And like @MustafaSTL said, no matter what, you should be able to see a mfs technique and skill by now no matter what!

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
And like @MustafaSTL said, no matter what, you should be able to see a mfs technique and skill by now no matter what!
I started playin the 5 in high school. When I played, my game vs. 6'5 post player Maleek Brown was vastly different than my game vs 6'11 Alvin Jones Jr (look him up :unimpressed: )

What kinda shyt post was this? You takin a shyt and typin again? :mjtf:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I started playin the 5 in high school. When I played, my game vs. 6'5 post player Maleek Brown was vastly different than my game vs 6'11 Alvin Jones Jr (look him up :unimpressed: )

What kinda shyt post was this? You takin a shyt and typin again? :mjtf:

Nicca comparing his lowlights in peewee (cuz let's be real you ain't play shyt in high school 🤣) to CFB.

Mind you, we in an era right now where Toledo just boat raced a mighty sec team so to act like these are just some incompetent Juco teams or sum'n smh :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nicca comparing his lowlights in peewee (cuz let's be real you ain't play shyt in high school 🤣) to CFB.
:gucci: The fukk?

PeeWee? fam.. do you know who Alvin Jones is? I'm pretty sure that mf'er is still the career leader in blocked shots in ACC history or some shyt.

You got no idea what the extent of my hoopin career entailed :ufdup:
Mind you, we in an era right now where Toledo just boat raced a mighty sec team so to act like these are just some incompetent Juco teams or sum'n smh :mjlol:
The premise is the same tho. You aint gonna perform as well against upper echelon competition as you do vs lowered tiered comp.