No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
If you think osu is some juggernaut, thats on you. That aint no false bravado. Every year, ya'll act like ya'll are unbeatable and like yo shyt dont stink. And for what? You aint won shyt since 2015, but you still talk. It's clown shyt.

Even when ya'll lose, it's always someone or something else's fault.

'It was too cold'
'They stole our signs'
'We had the flu'
'It was only 3 big plays that beat us'

fukk outta here. I'm here for you inevitable choke job. Ya'll always have more talent than the teams you play.. and what? Nothing.

So enjoy this shyt till ya'll get beat. :manny:
Damn, this guy the nerd watching in the window while the girl of his dreams gets smashed from the back and nutted on.

"You only got her cause of your looks. She doesn't even really like you. She told me you don't even go down on her"

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's a 12 team playoff, you can lose once or twice and still make the dance

Y'all gonna lose 5x and be nowhere near it

MiCHEATagain is an AZZ program & your team thread is in shambles :mjlol:

FOH :mjlol:
Look at this leave it to Beaver lookin muffukka over here. At least these other clowns bring good football talk. "MiCHEATagain: breh? :gucci:
Look at this guy crash out y’all
:gucci:
Damn, this guy the nerd watching in the window while the girl of his dreams gets smashed from the back and nutted on.

"You only got her cause of your looks. She doesn't even really like you. She told me you don't even go down on her"

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Edit: Nevermind.. all ya'll inbreds post the same. Nothing to see here.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Look at this leave it to Beaver lookin muffukka over here. At least these other clowns bring good football talk. "MiCHEATagain: breh? :gucci:

Edit: Nevermind.. all ya'll inbreds post the same. Nothing to see here.

All that deflecting ain't working, ya team is AZZ

Wouldn't be shocked if y'all forfeit the big game again this yr

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Officially a 2 vs. 3 game next week. Biggest of the year so far (fukk Alabama and Georgia). Then it’ll be 2 vs. 3 two weeks later against Pedo St.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Good game this week. Another one that went both as I expected it to and oddly enough similar to my own game via 25'. I knew they could be ran on despite their RusDef #s, and I knew that OLine was a lil soft that Like & dem boys could eat.

Can not take for granted gettin' a chance to watch Downs & Ransom coming down field on defense, same way not to take Emeka/Smith for granted.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man we betting be 🦆 hunting this Saturday.

Chip revenge game
full

MustafaSTL

Daps
Sonny play like he did this weekend defense will undoubtedly be best in the nation
People suddenly quiet about him now after a good game. And people also called out Knowles for running out the 4-3 against MSU, clearly it was getting us prepped for this game. And I’m quite sure we’ll go back to the regular lineup with Hancock against Oregon. Reese might barely play except to give Cody a breather.

MustafaSTL

Daps

I remember scUM and Alabama fans were laughing when we got him. Now he’s the favorite for the Remington award.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Can we withhold any opinions till ya'll play somebody with a pulse tho? :gucci:

Lets circle back after this weekend.
Iowa is arguably the best or at least top 3 defenses we will play in the regular season. Number one rush defense and we ran on them at will. I think their defense has a pulse.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Can we withhold any opinions till ya'll play somebody with a pulse tho? :gucci:

Lets circle back after this weekend.

Nah

Shut that shyt up.

We had to hear y'all all last yr wit that nasty work of tryna rout JJ for Heisman after playing ya Bowling Greens & Fresno St :scust:

We doing this in conference mf