No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
One of y'all brehs post the full article
Only relevant part:

Tavien St. Clair (No. 14 overall, No. 3 QB)​

St. Clair passes the eyeball test. The 6-4, 225-pound Ohio State commit reminded me of another former Buckeyes commit: Dylan Raiola, who ultimately signed with Nebraska. Both are big-framed athletes who look like they’re 25, and both have tons of horsepower firing the football. St. Clair lived up to the hype during his week at the Elite 11. Unlike others, he was consistent all week, I’m told. One of the coaches said that if St. Clair can learn to play on time, he can be special at the next level: “He may not be quite as electric as Dylan, but he’s really smooth.”

ADVERTISEMENT

“I think he’s a more gifted passer than Raiola by a little bit,” another coach said. “Dylan was more casual and cool. He looked like a grown man who you could tell had watched hours and hours of (Patrick) Mahomes and was like this big middle infielder slinging it around. Tavien looked more intentional.”

“I think Tavien had the best arm here,” a different Elite 11 coach said. “I think (his arm’s) a little better than Raiola’s, and he’ll be under less of a microscope in his situation. He can make some mistakes without everyone looking for him to be the savior of the program without a lot of good players around him.”

“He is an anomaly,” Roth said. “He’s from an hour away from Ohio State, one of the greatest schools in the history of the game, and he’s never had a personal QB coach. He’s done it in a way I haven’t heard about in, like, 20 years.”

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps