No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
That Michigan State game is the interesting one early in the season; I'm curious if they've improved any with their new coach and recruits.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
No he didn't. Stop talkin lies.

None of those 2 kids wanted UM. Alford tried and failed. It is what it is. All them kids aren't gonna stay at OSU. Too many cooks in the kitchen.
This is why you need to mind scUM business. When he was OSU’s RB coach, he preferred Davis over Bo. That’s why Davis was still in consideration when he defected up north. Locklyn had already been recruiting Bo when he was at Oregon unlike Benedict when he was at OSU.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This is why you need to mind scUM business. When he was OSU’s RB coach, he preferred Davis over Bo. That’s why Davis was still in consideration when he defected up north. Locklyn had already been recruiting Bo when he was at Oregon unlike Benedict when he was at OSU.
y8y.gif