No Homo, But Ladies...

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Messed with this Asian dude for a lil bit... literally the length of a doorknob.... he was really sweet and a gentleman but his stroke game was just no... and that mouthpiece was not okay either... we're still friends but naa
you measure a man by the size of his d!ck...smh
I'm hung like a horse but unfortunately I don't play with your kind

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
you measure a man by the size of his d!ck...smh
I'm hung like a horse but unfortunately I don't play with your kind

... you didn't understand the part about we're still friends? We didn't fall off over his dikk size, other shyt happened, i wasn't really concerned during but looking back it was doorknob sized..

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Some women actually prefer small dikks. I think i saw some story about a woman who didn't like having sex with her husband cuz his penis was too big and she said she liked really small dikks.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I get depressed that I barely hit 6 inches on a good day but if I had 3 inches I would probably kill myself. :huhldup:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Some women actually prefer small dikks. I think i saw some story about a woman who didn't like having sex with her husband cuz his penis was too big and she said she liked really small dikks.

There's hope :blessed:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i used to mess with a few guys in that category, one was a close friend and we had been fukking off and on for yrs. he was a big dude too. but it was more the act of sex that made me continue to fukk with him cuz the dikk was just tiny. it was the intimacy and of course his mouf. then u can do anal with lil dikk dudes without fear of stretchin out the elastic.