No Homo, But Ladies...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I can deal with slightly small but that 3 inches is just getting ridiculous . I took a drawing class in college and we had a nude male model he only had a head not even a shaft. I had no idea a penis could be that small. I would always try and position myself so I didn't have to draw it.and he was black....

Were you turned on by the sight of his naked body

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
:laff: at head with no shaft

You said somebody rollin' around with a dikk looking like a Little Goomba?!

EmulatedGoomba.gif

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
just do the ditty ditty if you want to,because damn i can see if i want to:hula:

unrelated to the thread(thankh G-d)but for some reason Paperboy sounds like the rappin version of Tupac's homie on Poetic Justice,i can picture dude brushin his waves whilst rappin,pawwse

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
im not a lady but can answer this question honestly without trolling or bias. size does matter but to a certain extent. average in most cases is fine but just above average is better. if your just above average and know how to fukk you will be all set. small dikk havers not only lose from first impression of sight right on the spot but they also lose because they just cant hit the spots. big dikk havers might run into women who cant handle it all and for most women they can only get so much in.

the truth is that having a decent sized dink and knowing how to use it is key. anything 6-7.5 inches is ideal with some girth.

having a small dikk a girl will be like fukk he isnt all he was cracked up to be. having a above average dikk she will work with it and be happy only if you fukk her right. having a huge piece she will be impressed but might turn off when you are obliterating her walls in a bad way unless she is a size queen

i know this all from research and talking to women.

shamu.jpg

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
3inches? Man that would hurt my soul but if he's perfect in all other areas I definitely consider it. Sex is important in relationships tho so I might come back and edit this to change my answer. 3 inches? Damn.