No Homo, But Ladies...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
could you ever fukks with a small-dikked dude? like if he was the perfect boyfriend in every other facet of life but dude was pushing 3-inches, could you still stay with him?

i'm trying to gauge how important penis size is to women. could you still get off with a needle dikk? :guilty:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Messed with this Asian dude for a lil bit... literally the length of a doorknob.... he was really sweet and a gentleman but his stroke game was just no... and that mouthpiece was not okay either... we're still friends but naa

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
im not a lady but can answer this question honestly without trolling or bias. size does matter but to a certain extent. average in most cases is fine but just above average is better. if your just above average and know how to fukk you will be all set. small dikk havers not only lose from first impression of sight right on the spot but they also lose because they just cant hit the spots. big dikk havers might run into women who cant handle it all and for most women they can only get so much in.

the truth is that having a decent sized dink and knowing how to use it is key. anything 6-7.5 inches is ideal with some girth.

having a small dikk a girl will be like fukk he isnt all he was cracked up to be. having a above average dikk she will work with it and be happy only if you fukk her right. having a huge piece she will be impressed but might turn off when you are obliterating her walls in a bad way unless she is a size queen

i know this all from research and talking to women.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I feel sorry for guys because cause y'all have to worry about this.

Wait.No I don't.

We have periods

3 inches is a joke I don't want a guy that looks like he has a cheap pickle in between his legs.sorry:snoop:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
im not a lady but can answer this question honestly without trolling or bias. size does matter but to a certain extent. average in most cases is fine but just above average is better. if your just above average and know how to fukk you will be all set. small dikk havers not only lose from first impression of sight right on the spot but they also lose because they just cant hit the spots. big dikk havers might run into women who cant handle it all and for most women they can only get so much in.

the truth is that having a decent sized dink and knowing how to use it is key. anything 6-7.5 inches is ideal with some girth.

having a small dikk a girl will be like fukk he isnt all he was cracked up to be. having a above average dikk she will work with it and be happy only if you fukk her right. having a huge piece she will be impressed but might turn off when you are obliterating her walls in a bad way unless she is a size queen

i know this all from research and talking to women.
I can deal with slightly small but that 3 inches is just getting ridiculous . I took a drawing class in college and we had a nude male model he only had a head not even a shaft. I had no idea a penis could be that small. I would always try and position myself so I didn't have to draw it.and he was black....

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I can deal with slightly small but that 3 inches is just getting ridiculous . I took a drawing class in college and we had a nude male model he only had a head not even a shaft. I had no idea a penis could be that small. I would always try and position myself so I didn't have to draw it.and he was black....

no homo. (:whoa:) but some ppl are grow'ers not show'ers

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:dead:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shrinkage is real :wow: