No homo, but any brehs get their dikk bigger by losing weight?

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
fat people carry fat on they pubic bone so yes

Before my weight loss I legit had ED. I could get started but it wouldn't last long. But since I lost all that weight with no bulging belly fat. I'm straight performing in the bedroom now. Loosing the fat has added to the girth but overall its all blood flow, and my stamina is out of this world now. Just made 35 yesterday and I laid the smackdown on a girl a few days ago...:takedat:
ED is an early sign of heart disease :sadcam:

good to hear you dropped that weight breh

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I use to be 5'11 130lbs until I was like 26-27 yrs old
I'm 60lbs heavier now but with the same dikk :sadbron:
my goal is to lose 25lbs i'll update if i reach that goal and see a difference

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Y23vO31.png
seeing progress.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I lost a lot of weight and it got longer bc of the fat around it went away but i also lost some girth. When you lose fat you lose it everywhere.

U dikk doesnt shrink when u cut :mjlol:

The fukk kind of bullshyt u trying to spit in here? :dahell:

Losing dikk fat :dead:

I swear the workout community be on some shyt

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
U dikk doesnt shrink when u cut :mjlol:

The fukk kind of bullshyt u trying to spit in here? :dahell:

Losing dikk fat :dead:

I swear the workout community be on some shyt
Girth Vs. Length
You should understand that girth is the thickness or circumference of the penis. Length is obviously how long your penis is. Your girth is not going to increase due to weight loss. In fact, it might actually decrease your girth if you are losing weight depending on how much weight you are wanting to lose.

There is not much fat on the penis as there are on other body parts. Think of it this way, your penis is an organ, does your brain increase or decrease when you lose weight? No. You may find that you are worried your penis is going to be smaller length and girth wise. While you may lose some girth on your penis you may actually gain length.

You may gain length because you are losing flab that could hide away part of your penis. Not allowing the full penis to show and be used. It is common for a heavier man to lose weight and lose girth but actually gain length due to the flab being gone.

Does Losing Weight Increase Girth? - We Can Answer It

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Girth Vs. Length
You should understand that girth is the thickness or circumference of the penis. Length is obviously how long your penis is. Your girth is not going to increase due to weight loss. In fact, it might actually decrease your girth if you are losing weight depending on how much weight you are wanting to lose.

There is not much fat on the penis as there are on other body parts. Think of it this way, your penis is an organ, does your brain increase or decrease when you lose weight? No. You may find that you are worried your penis is going to be smaller length and girth wise. While you may lose some girth on your penis you may actually gain length.

You may gain length because you are losing flab that could hide away part of your penis. Not allowing the full penis to show and be used. It is common for a heavier man to lose weight and lose girth but actually gain length due to the flab being gone.

Does Losing Weight Increase Girth? - We Can Answer It

:mjlol:

Ur gullible ass believes some blog type website without any scientific proof to back it? :dahell:

Ive been bulking and cutting for years and never had any girth issues at all. If anything, lack of testerone may decrease your sex drive not getting a full erection (no homo)

U dont lose fat from ur dikk while on a cut :dead:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

Ur gullible ass believes some blog type website without any scientific proof to back it? :dahell:

Ive been bulking and cutting for years and never had any girth issues at all. If anything, lack of testerone may decrease your sex drive not getting a full erection (no homo)

U dont lose fat from ur dikk while on a cut :dead:
I believe i see my dikk everyday and i know what happened to my body. I lost 45 lbs and saw my body change. I put my personal experience up bc thats what i know as fact but that wasnt good enough for your dikk watching ass. I know bc the shyt happened to me. You're the one questioning my dikk. Then telling me it aint true. Believe what you want my nikka. Next time pick your battles better and dont pick the battle involving another nikka dikk

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I believe i see my dikk everyday and i know what happened to my body. I lost 45 lbs and saw my body change. I put my personal experience up bc thats what i know as fact but that wasnt good enough for your dikk watching ass. I know bc the shyt happened to me. You're the one questioning my dikk. Then telling me it aint true. Believe what you want my nikka. Next time pick your battles better and dont pick the battle involving another nikka dikk

Next time dont blame ur genetic small dikk having ass as a result of cutting :dead:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Next time dont blame ur genetic small dikk having ass as a result of cutting :dead:
Thats cute. Little dikk jokes just like a female. Im actually mad at myself for defending my dikk. You obviously know more about dikks than i do so imma take this L. Good luck out there dikk watching for "research purposes" fukk boi

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Thats cute. Little dikk jokes just like a female. Im actually mad at myself for defending my dikk. You obviously know more about dikks than i do so imma take this L. Good luck out there dikk watching for "research purposes" fukk boi

So insecure. That explains it all :ohhh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It depends how overweight u are. Fat can cause circulation issues, and fat can also accumulate around the penis to make the penis appear smaller than it is. So losing weight can expose more of your penis and make it appear bigger. And u can improve circulation and get better erections which in theory could make your penis slightly bigger than when u were fatter. I don't usually work wkends, but hope I helped.

Daps
I have to say that my hard ons stay hard for longer as I'm losing weight. Sometimes I get hard at random times like I was a teenager. LOL