No homo, but any brehs get their dikk bigger by losing weight?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Even if you don't gain an inch, losing belly fat will help blood circulation in your body, which = harder dikk. I notice my shyt is harder and more effective whenever I'm eating right, drinking my water, and working out.
Not to mention i got that death grip when handling women. It's like a cheat code the way i can position myself and motion. :whew:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yall are :dame: til infinty up in here. :guccie:

lol @ this bro science tho...your dikk aint bigger, you just got better hormonal balance and stamina to get harder and stay hard

:flabbynsick: weak dikk nikkas :scust:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:yeshrug: said no homo.

But naw :flabbynsick: brehs got some of their shyt hidden under a patch of fat.

penis-size-02.jpg

:picard: would of committed that a long time ago if I was on that level though.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
yall are :dame: til infinty up in here. :guccie:

lol @ this bro science tho...your dikk aint bigger, you just got better hormonal balance and stamina to get harder and stay hard

:flabbynsick: weak dikk nikkas :scust:
THIS WAS OUR SANCTUARY AND YOU CAME IN HERE SHAMING nikkaS. YOU NEED TO LEAVE THE BREHS ALONE!

And could you do me a favor and forget my posts in here :lupe:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I don't know,but You would be gaining more testosterone.. Thats always good for rhe sex Drive .IDK what im talking about. Lol

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I used to weigh over 300 lbs when I was 18-19, progressively lost mad weight and now I'm at 215 at age 34

As you lose your belly fat, your cock pops out more... All that surrounding fat disappears and your cock becomes more pronounced if you will

Add to that the benefits of increased strength, stamina and blood flow

:blessed:

I just need to quit these damn cigarettes, this shyt still has my stroke game :flabbynsick: at times

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I used to weigh over 300 lbs when I was 18-19, progressively lost mad weight and now I'm at 215 at age 34

As you lose your belly fat, your cock pops out more... All that surrounding fat disappears and your cock becomes more pronounced if you will

Add to that the benefits of increased strength, stamina and blood flow

:blessed:

I just need to quit these damn cigarettes, this shyt still has my stroke game :flabbynsick: at times
Cock? :mjpls:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I lost a lot of weight and it got longer bc of the fat around it went away but i also lost some girth. When you lose fat you lose it everywhere.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Before my weight loss I legit had ED. I could get started but it wouldn't last long. But since I lost all that weight with no bulging belly fat. I'm straight performing in the bedroom now. Loosing the fat has added to the girth but overall its all blood flow, and my stamina is out of this world now. Just made 35 yesterday and I laid the smackdown on a girl a few days ago...:takedat:

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
dikk Swangin Like shyt Went Well :blessed:

Word up to Ghost Face Killah

But yeah this thread is:scust:

:russ: