No hate but not one of rick ross GFID singles have enter the Billboard HOT100

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are just tired of the fake shyt and same music.........you can only front for so long b4 even retards get tired of hearing the police spit ficticious tales on the same 808 cadence and a repeat hook 3times here.....people will listen but dont respect SGT roberts.....he will go gold like every album b4 that. ross is not a platinum artist.....as far as sales ross NEVER been a boss

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Def jam formula a couple years ago was to put neyo dream rihanna on their rappers first 3 singles. Ross was one of em. No hate on his women songs but Ross didn't need to pay usher tho breh t John legend. BMf gave em leverage and his rap beefs. Why didn't he sign that light skin cat wot pony tail on song wit nelly. I knew his rnb music was forced

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
If thats the case I think cacs are smart enough to realize that this shouldn't be acceptable within hip hop.

Fraud ass nikkas confusing these kids n shyt :rudy:
meh, I like my rappers alive and out of jail so they can make music.

I used to be on that "real" bs when I was younger but no more.

rappers pretending to be gangsta>>gangstas pretending to rap

I have no doubt his album will be dope regardless what he sells

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ross has never been as Hot as you guys make him out to be. He only has 2 songs that could be considered definitive hits outside of the internet. He has always been a barely going gold artist. I think it's safe to say 4 albums in that he has hit his pinacle and can only go down from here.

This is a good point, but at the same time Teflon Don had a few big records. He followed that up by being on multiple big singles for other artists - dude is one of the hottest rappers in the game. So it's odd to me that he doesn't have his own song on the radio right now.

A lot of it has to do with him not realizing he'll never be the lubby dubby dude chicks dig. He needs a club hit, not a "for the ladies" track. That Usher track would probably be a modest hit for any rapper with some sex appeal (no homo). Chicks ain't checking for Ross

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Holup...are Ross stans actually starting to come to grips with reality? I never thought I'd see the day. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup

meanwhile 50 cent can't even find anyone to give a fukk about his music :shaq2:

hoemar is buggin

If 50's last album going gold makes him irrelevant then what does it make Ross? Dude had every big name in the Industry on his shyt and still cant go plat

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: MMG ain't worried bout u cacs and ur billboard charts its all about good music on this side

Album will be classic

Ross will go gold like he always does

GFID, Self Made vol 2, and Dreams and Nightmares will have Ross and MMG eating off show and tour money for the rest of the year.

WE DON'T NEED YO DOLLAS :pacspit:

the home team puts on for Ross

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: MMG ain't worried bout u cacs and ur billboard charts its all about good music on this side

Album will be classic

Ross will go gold like he always does

GFID, Self Made vol 2, and Dreams and Nightmares will have Ross and MMG eating off show and tour money for the rest of the year.

WE DON'T NEED YO DOLLAS :pacspit:

the home team puts on for Ross

Tell em Lls

Ain't been plat once but the albums are epic, somehow his non plat ass has gotten shoe deals, big & tall deals, an executive position at Warner Bros and release dates for his artists projects

Ross won an he never sold out

July 31

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
nikka ain't never did a verse in auto tune, never let Alex Da Kid production

I love Ross for this shyt

Precisely my brother.

fukk Dr. Dre

fukk Lupe

we ain't selling out on this side. MMG makes music for the indigenous ppl of hiphop.

fukk the pop charts :pacspit:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images

:beli:

:heh: DAMN nikkaS DON'T FORGET shyt,CLASSIC!!!!

And one more thing fukk SOHH,MY 44 Make Sho All Those Threads Don't Grow!!!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
nikka ain't never did a verse in auto tune, never let Alex Da Kid production

I love Ross for this shyt

If you think that puts him above other rappers, you're delusional as hell.

Ross, like almost every other rapper has conformed to the best and worst trends in hip hop. Just because he didn't practice one or two doesn't make him holier than thou.