No flips, just fists....and FIREARMS - FTR Hair catches an assault with the strap charge

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Just because a Florida court doesn't put travel restrictions on him doesn't mean the U.K. will let him in.
Assuming Tony knew about this already: I don't think he would have booked the match if the UK wouldn't let him in.

Remember: Tony owns a UK soccer team, plus his dad owns the Jaguars and they play a game in the UK seemingly every year. So I'm pretty sure He is familiar with the laws over there and how they are when it comes to allowing people into the country

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Assuming Tony knew about this already: I don't think he would have booked the match if the UK wouldn't let him in.

Remember: Tony owns a UK soccer team, plus his dad owns the Jaguars and they play a game in the UK seemingly every year. So I'm pretty sure He is familiar with the laws over there and how they are when it comes to allowing people into the country
this is true. If anyone in wrestling knows how this goes, it would be the Khan family.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All excellent points, and a year ago, I would have assumed so as well.

But with the absolute dogshyt decision making skills Tony Khan has demonstrated this year, both in terms of booking AND personnel, I don't give him the benefit of the doubt with anything.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

xo9nkyvpiyca1.jpeg
:noah: