No flips, just fists....and FIREARMS - FTR Hair catches an assault with the strap charge

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Arn Anderson is a bad influence
537b09c307c1cda9e146ce0b37ee785642aa3147.gif
Cody’s reaction in this is fukkin killing me :laff:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What if he didn’t know?
Wheeler will have a hearing this afternoon. A warrant for his arrest was filed on July 28 after the incident happened on July 27. He pleaded not guilty to the charge via his attorney on August 3. The charge is considered a third-degree felony in Florida..

AEW issued the following statement:

“AEW has been made aware of the charge, and we are closely monitoring the situation. (Wheeler) is fully cooperating with local authorities
QUIT CARRYING TONY KHAN'S BAGS

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It doesn’t say when AEW was made aware of the charges you one brain celled moron.
then Hair hid a gun assault, a filed charge, an open warrant, and a surrender & not guilty plea....which is a fireable offense anywhere...

So which is it

• Dash hid the criminal activity and put the company at risk, and Khan is still booking him to travel to england
  • or AEW knew about it earlier, and Khan is still booking him to travel to england

make it make sense hillbilly

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
then Hair hid a gun assault, a filed charge, an open warrant, and a surrender & not guilty plea....which is a fireable offense anywhere...

So which is it

• Dash hid the criminal activity and put the company at risk, and Khan is still booking him to travel to england
  • or AEW knew about it earlier, and Khan is still booking him to travel to england

make it make sense hillbilly
Or AEW was just made aware of it and is figuring things out now.

Just like you say I carry the water for AEW, you carry the water as a cock sucking hater.