NO FAP Challenge

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
No Fap is for people who are scared that the last time they used their dikk was the last time that they'll get to.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just wondering how many brehs are still on this. I started then fell off for a while. I permanently stopped a few months ago, and I must say i notice the difference. My sex drive is improved, and I have more energy in general. I thought this was silly at first, but stopping have been a great decision.

Last edited:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Let's fix our brains brehs. Print and fill in the spaces. I'm about 3 days in.

zhwo59w9v6371.jpg

Last edited:

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Just wondering how many brehs are still on this. I started then fell off for a while. I permanently stopped a few months ago, and I must say i notice the difference. My sex drive is improved, and I have more energy in general. I thought this was silly at first, but stopping have been a great decision.
Yea this shyt is real, I felt it before and started fukkin up and lost it
It’s very real I practice SR. Women will be drawn to you for no reason and don’t know why
What if they were already drawn to u, u just couldn't notice it until you stop wackin off

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really been on my shyt lately. It not only because of no flap but I feel like it have played a major part.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if they were already drawn to u, u just couldn't notice it until you stop wackin off
It’s real I remember I was about 20 days strong I walked in the building this chick tried to hook me up with her friend on FaceTime. She said “it ain’t for me cuz I’m married but my friend can she get that”. Women know when you’re holding they can feel it and drawn to you. Look women need nut the more of it you have flowing through your body the more drawn to you they will be. When you bust all the time you’re weak soft and lack the natural energy God gave us. So hold on when it get tough take a cold shower.

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I agree with the benefits of no fap.. Mental clarity, focus, sexual appetite and enhanced desire etc..

I am a member of no fap myself

But this shyt about no fap magically makes women jump out behind bushes to get at you is hilarious :pachaha:... nikka that shyt is all in your mind..

The perception that women are responding to you differently is just that... a perception.

No fap doesn't make you a chick magnet, stop it :comeon:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with the benefits of no fap.. Mental clarity, focus, sexual appetite and enhanced desire etc..

I am a member of no fap myself

But this shyt about no fap magically makes women jump out behind bushes to get at you is hilarious :pachaha:... nikka that shyt is all in your mind..

The perception that women are responding to you differently is just that... a perception.

No fap doesn't make you a chick magnet, stop it :comeon:
The benefits you mentioned helps with women being attracted to you. Most women like seeing a man with focus and drive. They are very perceptive and can notice settled changes in men. Plus no flapping can change how you interact with women in general. It is not as crazy as you think