NO FAP Challenge

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Damn. Almost gave in last night, but still going strong. Day 13 for me.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
A woman isn't that important. Money and income is worth a lot more.
shytt I get what you sayin but idk man. I ain't tryna live like Mr burns. You have the right woman in ya life and you gon want to work harder and make more money. Need that balance. wackin off cuz you stress really is cuz you fustrated you ain't got the right balance in ya life

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
shytt I get what you sayin but idk man. I ain't tryna live like Mr burns. You have the right woman in ya life and you gon want to work harder and make more money. Need that balance. wackin off cuz you stress really is cuz you fustrated you ain't got the right balance in ya life
I slacked up some :hubie: I'm gonna try to return and another go backed out too.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't orgasmed in 14 days - my all time record. I've also been doing kundalini yoga, meditating, eating clean (no carbs), taking tonic herbs, listening to binaural beats, etc.

Feeling GOOD right now. The more you realize it's not just about abstaining from orgasm, but rather improving your life as whole - the faster it clicks.

Not saying I will never masturbate again but def want to ride this out for a while longer. And masturbate/ orgasm no more than a couple times a month going forward. You just feel better when you don't overdo it.

(Apologies if there's a newer NoFap thread that I should be participating in. If so, mods please move this post)

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To give some backstory, I've really been motivated this year cuz I got dikked over severly at the end of last year. A coworker I had a massive crush on, who acts very interested/ single and flirts with me ALL day (not just work play flirting, intense mind fukk flirting) got engaged on Christmas day. Fast forward a couple weeks, now she's saying she has her doubts about the guy, wants a pre-nup, isn't sure if its going to work long term, etc.

So yea, fukk all that noise. Not stressing about her anymore. Improving myself every way that I can, every day.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
I have regular sex but I am getting back on this. It's been almost a week and I haven't had a drink in 18 days and coupled with going to yoga class, working out, and eating healthy I have been feeling very good/less depressed. Good luck to everyone else out there.