NO FAP Challenge

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i've gone through this all.

to the point where a woman asks me "am i not good enough? :to: "

it definitely messes with the sensitivity of your member.
I am in because I think my dikk sensitivity is off bruhs....

I can fukk for hours without cumming and sometimes I gotta jack off and nikka be like :gladbron:

Yall nikkas think fukking a bytch a long time giving her multiple orgasms is cool and shyt but after that 5th hour a bytch be like :what:

And she be looking up at you like :beli:

A bytch can't front on you though, I be :youngsabo: after I make a bytch cum 20 times...

But when you gonna finish alone with your hands sometimes man....:to:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I was cruising Niykee Heaton instagram today and hit her with the :shaq2:. I self lord and master, bytch :banderas:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
This shyts stupid as fukk :mjlol:

I just broke on 16 days, hella pointless, I wuz starting to get delusional, day dreamin about buying a bytch ice cream and sharing a cone and snuggling with her

after my fap now I feel like a bytch ain't shyt, ready to fukk some hoes, and they jockin even harder now cuz I ain't actin all thirsty

this challeng is a waste of time, if yah don't wanna fap for a bigger rush when you finally do, then just go 7 days, that's when your testosterone peaks, after that you just wasting your time :camby:

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on day 7 brehs. Been doing hella squats and deadlifts too. I get hard just looking a woman :shaq:.

Do squats, deadlifts, and mix in some cardio brehs. Thank me later.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
4th month of NoFap

Copy-of-j-4684.gif