No cutting thread? Well it's about that time...

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam: I'm still.on the ropes about it. I did pretty well last year cutting so I might not mess with it.

-DMP-
I'm going through that cutting thread and dude made a good point about not eating after 8..only doing a protein shake mixed with water if you worked out late. You really do wake up lean as fawk. (http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ask-me-anything-about-losing-fat-and-getting-ripped.126428/ )

Honestly, if it works for you go for it. shyt I might try it too....I just wanna prefect my diet before I do.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going back to cutting as from now! Yesterday I found myself 5 kgs above my normal-still slim by normal standards at 195 lbs and 6' 2" but in your 40s you must be careful. I want to get back to 178-180 lbs so I can have a couple of pounds safety zone. Will update weekly-its like I said, dudes:there's no easy way to cut!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put on 10 pounds this year. Went from 150 to 160 with a good amount of muscle. To get to 10% bf, i would have to lose about 10 pounds.

My struggle, look big in t-shirts and v-necks or cut, get smaller, but look lean with my shirt off,? Decisions, decisions to make. :patrice:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going back to cutting as from now! Yesterday I found myself 5 kgs above my normal-still slim by normal standards at 195 lbs and 6' 2" but in your 40s you must be careful. I want to get back to 178-180 lbs so I can have a couple of pounds safety zone. Will update weekly-its like I said, dudes:there's no easy way to cut!
Since I wrote this last week I've lost exactly 1.8 kgs. Lunchtime 4 slices of bread with butter again at 4.30. Dinner is 70 gms of plain noodles. Morning either 2 eggs and sausage or cornflakes. Continuing normal daily workout with no problems.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Had to take a fitness test for the military and dropped 20 pounds in three weeks(actually did this twice).

Not sure if it was healthy but i was fukking with that Oxi Elite Pro supplement (Which is banned now i believe). That in combination with running damn near ever day and eating lean foods(steamed vegatbles,steamed chicken,fish,water). It's possible to drop weight fast depending on body type i guess. Not sure if it's "healthy cutting".

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made it down to 82 kg 2 weeks back. Cutting teaches self control and discipline which is why every youngun should do it at least once. A major prob is gas,goddammit! Yes,brehs;your stomach fills with air when constantly empty or under filled which gets old fast. Fluids and greens just can't fill you up like solid food.
Anyway,time to enjoy my defined physique!Who else is cutting?

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I need help, brehs

I need some workouts designed to cut. I've been bulking forever and now I want to lean out. Diets and exercises welcome.