No cutting thread? Well it's about that time...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was doing good....then came V day... :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I go to New Orleans end of March and I know I might be on that :flabbynsick: time again. Probably gonna take me this week and next week to drop some water and what ever weight I gained in the last week or two, then I'll be back good.

semtex

:)
Daps
Yea I see, shyt I doubt I could even fukk with the rings like that and in strong as hell but I'm tall and heavy

I feel you and I'm in with you on that summertime :shaq: body. I don't look at weight like that though, just body fat mostly
I'm 220-225 but 5'11 so height ain't an issue

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Gonna take march off and rest/maintain. Gonna start cutting in april.

HIIT
research on EC stack (will be my first time taking it)
Plyometrics/compound excercises.

Gonna miss the bulk diet tho :noah:

-DMP-

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Gonna take march off and rest/maintain. Gonna start cutting in april.

HIIT
research on EC stack (will be my first time taking it)
Plyometrics/compound excercises.

Gonna miss the bulk diet tho :noah:

-DMP-

EC is that biz, just make sure you get enough potassium (2 bananas a day usually does it) or you will have heart palpitations. Also in the first week or 2 you may suffer sever dry throat as the Bronkaid (assuming that is the ephedrine source you are using) will dry up all the mucus in your throat/nose so you will breath crazy clear but may have sore throat.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EC is that biz, just make sure you get enough potassium (2 bananas a day usually does it) or you will have heart palpitations. Also in the first week or 2 you may suffer sever dry throat as the Bronkaid (assuming that is the ephedrine source you are using) will dry up all the mucus in your throat/nose so you will breath crazy clear but may have sore throat.

see, this why i been staying away from shyt like that...

shyt got me :merchant: just reading your post cuz i tend to go hard on hiit and work outs when cutting. Not trying to die from dehydration.

-DMP-

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
see, this why i been staying away from shyt like that...

shyt got me :merchant: just reading your post cuz i tend to go hard on hiit and work outs when cutting. Not trying to die from dehydration.

-DMP-

has nothing to do with dehydration lol, you take pre workouts more than likely that are worse than EC. Literally do your normal routine just make sure you get enough potassium. I`m stim tolerant, so EC was a blast for me, its just at times I would for get to get my potassium in. At the end of the day, you dont need sups all you need is a calorie deficit, but EC the first few weeks will have you forcing yourself to eat.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
has nothing to do with dehydration lol, you take pre workouts more than likely that are worse than EC. Literally do your normal routine just make sure you get enough potassium. I`m stim tolerant, so EC was a blast for me, its just at times I would for get to get my potassium in. At the end of the day, you dont need sups all you need is a calorie deficit, but EC the first few weeks will have you forcing yourself to eat.

nah breh. i dont fukk with all that pre work out stuff. I eat a bowl of oatmeal before hand. I am very cautious about all of this. It took me years to even start drinking protien shakes :russ:

But i heard EC really does wonders for your cut, and i think i did really good last summer so i wanna see how far i can take it.

-DMP-

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nah breh. i dont fukk with all that pre work out stuff. I eat a bowl of oatmeal before hand. I am very cautious about all of this. It took me years to even start drinking protien shakes :russ:

But i heard EC really does wonders for your cut, and i think i did really good last summer so i wanna see how far i can take it.

-DMP-

EC is legit, but appetite suppression does wear off but the thermogenic effects never go away. At the end of the day diet is still key.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Upper lower split
ABA, BAB
Cardio every morning, could be a light jog, could be incline walking, depending on how I feel. 20-40mins.

Half dose EC 6x/day every 2 hrs
May pick up EGCG again (been years)

Mix Lite Salt in bottled water to accompany my gallon I bring to work.

Only part I feel I'm trying is cardio in the AM. But I don't stress missing a morning, instead aim for a caloric total at the end of the week. :manny:

We back :win:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Im cutting now and the bodyfat is just dropping like crazy,I got a secret method Im using tho:patrice:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes,serious cutting is one of the most difficult things you can do! There's no easy way you can sweat off extra weight-if there were I'd tell you. Here's a true story:in 1988 Nigel Benn woke up at 8am for his eagerly awaited middle weight bout with Chris Eubanks.
Horror of horrors! He found himself 3 kgs overweight!! He jumped into the steam bath and sweated it all off a couple of hours. He ate a sandwich and made the weight. That's an extreme example of a superfit boxer but basically,brehs, if you must cut you must sweat it off.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Workout is 3 days upper (chest and arms every trip with back and or shoulders added twice a week) and 2 days lower

Diet is 2400 calories... 225g protein, 275g carbs, 45g fat with a cheat day probably every 2 weeks or so.

shyts not easy but I'm trying to hold on to these gains breh.

What's your daily diet look like?

225 g of protein so hard to hit for me...

:mjcry: