No cutting thread? Well it's about that time...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if you tryin to shave body fat what's your routine, diet, cutting supps, etc..,

I'm doing 30-60 minutes LISS cardio before weight lifting

I do a 3 day classic split: chest / arms, shoulders / back, legs / abs. All supersets

Chest and arms day:

4 sets of flat bench and barbell curls back to back

4 sets of incline bench and hammer curls

5 sets of cable chest flyes, machine curls and skull crushers

lifts for exercises are interchangeable, as long as I'm hitting the muscle group(s) I never do the same exact workout twice. I start with heavy compounds then work towards isos

I don't know if it this thread has / is being done or if people even care but I'll get into more specifics and post pics and numbers if the interest is there. I majored in exercise science and am certified in personal training through ASCM and personal train as a secondary career so I'll answer any questions related to working out

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The BEST diet tip I can offer for cutting, besides the EC stack :ohlawd:, is to skip breakfast.

When I cut, I have coffeee (w/ coconut or MCT oil) in the morning and don't eat until 11-12. Gives me way more options for meals the rest of the day.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depending on your weight and body type cutting is a byatch! What works for me is serious cardio,usually resistance or stair running at least 30 minutes daily. STRICT week long soup diets of bone and/or chicken,minimal starch accompaniment with one cheat day. You should lose 2-3 kg weekly.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
What's your diet and workouk?

Specifics
Workout is 3 days upper (chest and arms every trip with back and or shoulders added twice a week) and 2 days lower

Diet is 2400 calories... 225g protein, 275g carbs, 45g fat with a cheat day probably every 2 weeks or so.

shyts not easy but I'm trying to hold on to these gains breh.

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Depending on your weight and body type cutting is a byatch! What works for me is serious cardio,usually resistance or stair running at least 30 minutes daily. STRICT week long soup diets of bone and/or chicken,minimal starch accompaniment with one cheat day. You should lose 2-3 kg weekly.
4-6 pounds a week are you crazy? 1.5-2 pounds MAX if you want to preserve muscle.

semtex

:)
Daps
More focus on upper body :takedat: gymnastics rings and my weighted vest gon revolutionize my upper body

eddielong31.jpg

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The BEST diet tip I can offer for cutting, besides the EC stack :ohlawd:, is to skip breakfast.

When I cut, I have coffeee (w/ coconut or MCT oil) in the morning and don't eat until 11-12. Gives me way more options for meals the rest of the day.

I drink a lot of coffee and green tea in the morning but I try to have a small breakfast just to break my body out of its fasting state. And I usually have an issue with hittin all my macros for the day so i don't want to have to play catch up at the end of the day

It's all in the mind bruh, just have to stay strict on that diet. A lot of cardio works well for me but 4-6 pounds a week is a bit excessive. If you are loosing that weight that fast then a lot of muscle mass is being lost with it and no one wants to fukk off all their winter gains.

That cheat day though :blessed:

Workout is 3 days upper (chest and arms every trip with back and or shoulders added twice a week) and 2 days lower

Diet is 2400 calories... 225g protein, 275g carbs, 45g fat with a cheat day probably every 2 weeks or so.

shyts not easy but I'm trying to hold on to these gains breh.

Why you tryin to loose so much weight? Unless your body fat percentage is ~30% or higher you should need to lose that much because like I was telling bruh above if you're loosing weight fast like that naturally then muscle is getting lost with it.

You don't do cardio?

4-6 pounds a week are you crazy? 1.5-2 pounds MAX if you want to preserve muscle.

Yea pretty much this. Unless you on something extra or got stage 4 cancer you shouldn't be loosing much more than that a week
More focus on upper body :takedat: gymnastics rings and my weighted vest gon revolutionize my upper body

eddielong31.jpg

Bigger muscle groups burn more calories so leg workouts are mandatory. You must have some decent legs already

You must be strong as hell already in order to use gymnastic rings. I'd be afraid of tearin a rotator cuff or something

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Did some shoulders and back today. I took a little time off after my winter bulk so I'm just getting back into but got it in nonetheless

I've been poppin like 3 caffeine pills a day and drinkin Mancha green tea. I'm a about 19 percent body fat and need to get down to to about 12%. Freezer stocked full of chican breasts and broccoli, shyt is about to get old quick :sadcam: But I'm ready

semtex

:)
Daps
I drink a lot of coffee and green tea in the morning but I try to have a small breakfast just to break my body out of its fasting state. And I usually have an issue with hittin all my macros for the day so i don't want to have to play catch up at the end of the day

It's all in the mind bruh, just have to stay strict on that diet. A lot of cardio works well for me but 4-6 pounds a week is a bit excessive. If you are loosing that weight that fast then a lot of muscle mass is being lost with it and no one wants to fukk off all their winter gains.

That cheat day though :blessed:

Why you tryin to loose so much weight? Unless your body fat percentage is ~30% or higher you should need to lose that much because like I was telling bruh above if you're loosing weight fast like that naturally then muscle is getting lost with it.

You don't do cardio?

Yea pretty much this. Unless you on something extra or got stage 4 cancer you shouldn't be loosing much more than that a week

Bigger muscle groups burn more calories so leg workouts are mandatory. You must have some decent legs already

You must be strong as hell already in order to use gymnastic rings. I'd be afraid of tearin a rotator cuff or something
I'm far from a n00b and that's fa sho. And yeah I do stuff on the rings with 40+lbs added

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

You don't do cardio?
Im 5' 9 212.... if I can get down to 185 and keep ~95% of my muscle now I will be beast mode. Just something I want to do. I do a bit of cardio as well. And Im taking my time. 30 lbs over 4-5 months is not a lot.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm far from a n00b and that's fa sho. And yeah I do stuff on the rings with 40+lbs added

Yea I see, shyt I doubt I could even fukk with the rings like that and in strong as hell but I'm tall and heavy

Im 5' 9 212.... if I can get down to 185 and keep ~95% of my muscle now I will be beast mode. Just something I want to do. I do a bit of cardio as well. And Im taking my time. 30 lbs over 4-5 months is not a lot.

I feel you and I'm in with you on that summertime :shaq: body. I don't look at weight like that though, just body fat mostly