No Crips and Bloods in Bay Area, California...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@lightbearerchef

....except here we go, in 2020, a video from a legendary project area in San Francisco that demo as Bloods:

Exhibit A

"Cracked on a Crip in the county"---->so, a Blood from SF just told you there's also Crips in SF lmao...

"Red rags on missions terrorizing two-sixes"...

nikkas throwing up b's on the court at 1:45...

Exhibit B:

This entire video speaks for itself, nothing left to say lmao...

We've already had dudes juelzing about these nikkas, yet people all in the comment section saying this hood been Bloods since the 80s...

Here's the thing, this is some California war of words shyt. For years Bay nikkas been saying "aint no Crips and Bloods in The Bay" and thats never been true. Cities on the outskirts of The Bay been had em. I was told years ago, by different, multiple old heads, that back in the 80s there was sections from both sides in both SF and Oakland, and nikkas acting like I made that shyt up outta thin air lol...

And now you got SF nikkas in they own comment section telling you they been Bloods since the 80s, not to forget, this Blood rapper from SF just told you in his own lyrics there's Crips in SF too in 2020 hahahaha...

Important note: The Culture of Bs and Cs never defined The Bay, thats a fact, but literally NOBODY ever said it did. The Culture never took root in most of The Bay to the extent it did everywhere else in California...

But the issue here is nikkas dying on the hill of "none" in The Bay, even going so far as to say because "they never seen em", they must not ever existed. Which is about the dumbest shyt you can say, nikkas act like they know every nikka and be in every hood in they city hahaha...

Yo this is literally the funniest shyt, biggest laugh, and biggest L I've had in awhile, because I always told cats there was Bs abd Cs active in The Bay, just not in SF/O, but now I'm wrong about that. The day nikkas get a video of Crips or Bloods in 2021 Wakanda (Oakland) nikkas are gonna throw themselves off the Bay Bridge lmao...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Are you cheering the fact that Los Angeles gangs exist in Northern Cali?

This is why when people talk about The Culture you have to separate when they referencing Bs and Cs in Cali or somewhere else, and if the people talking are from Cali or somewhere else lol...

Are you under the impression "LA gangs" got to Northern California yesterday?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This is why when people talk about The Culture you have to separate when they referencing Bs and Cs in Cali or somewhere else, and if the people talking are from Cali or somewhere else lol...

Are you under the impression "LA gangs" got to Northern California yesterday?
My question was straight forward. Are you cheering the existence of l.a. gang sets in Northern Cali?

Daps
Tried to tell these dudes... They can't name hoods or sets where they exist..

i specifically stated in tha previous thread what hood rah dizzy and them claim, Valencia Gardens. I gave niccas tha cross street. Lil pete? I never met bruh, but I was told by some fillmoe niccas either he from west fillmoe or lil yee from west fillmoe. You want anythang deeper than that you gone hafta pay that 6 dolla toll and drive down to fillmoe or tha vgs yoself