"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
That's fine breh. I would post thread about fukk these teams n take all the negs just so they knew it was fukk Em n spent $$ on my team and almost fought n put holes in my wall for my team. Don't give a fukk what you gotta say I know who the fukk I am. Swagboy for life. You acting like I said I'm rooting for Em. I'm just watching football. I wish they both could lose.
Be loyal to a team that has country music halftime shows and makes their players stand for the anthem with their hand over their hearts brehs

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
That's fine breh. I would post thread about fukk these teams n take all the negs just so they knew it was fukk Em n spent $$ on my team and almost fought n put holes in my wall for my team. Don't give a fukk what you gotta say I know who the fukk I am. Swagboy for life. You acting like I said I'm rooting for Em. I'm just watching football. I wish they both could lose.
U not swagboy FOH

You should be embarassed about that post :hhh::scust:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Shut up fakkit :mjlol:

Go root for those fukk boys in Philly. U aint Swagboy
I wear cowboy gear every time I'm in Philly. Taking fukk you photos every time I'm by the Linc. I'll get my ass whooped by a squad of them muhfukkers just like I almost did for my Lakers. So you can suck a dikk. You better stay out my fukking thread next season

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I wear cowboy gear every time I'm in Philly. Taking fukk you photos every time I'm by the Linc. I'll get my ass whooped by a squad of them muhfukkers just like I almost did for my Lakers. So you can suck a dikk. You better stay out my fukking thread next season
nikka :mjlol:

Jalen-Rose-towel-throw.gif