"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Minnesota stadium looking like..

latest

5e60ea648cfabb8d73471e2c6ed65ea2.jpg

momma

All Star
Daps
I'm confused about this Boycotting situation

If the right are boycotting because they think players are disrespecting the flag and the NFL isn't doing anything about it, doesn't that undermine the concept of boycotting b/c of how the NFL treated Kaepernick? And vice versa? What's the point of boycotting if messages are being crossed?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
As a Cowboys fan, I hate both these teams man just gotta watch football. On one hand, Philly ain't cheat. No bullshyt with the referees. And repping the GOAT division in football. But I mean I hate this fukkin team and their fans. And I hate the fukking patriots. Just gotta watch some football.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Patriots are White Americas team

Any black man who places a football rivalry above their kinfolk is suspect to me
I'm saying man. I LOVE my cowboys. I hate Philly but the only reason I hate them is because they're in our division. Patriots I hate because fukk them. They cheat for real. The cacs love them. Refs love em. Like if Philly wasn't in our division I'd rather them win this game. But I can't make myself root for Em. Already know some cowboys fans probably hate me for saying any of this

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying man. I LOVE my cowboys. I hate Philly but the only reason I hate them is because they're in our division. Patriots I hate because fukk them. They cheat for real. The cacs love them. Refs love em. Like if Philly wasn't in our division I'd rather them win this game. But I can't make myself root for Em. Already know some cowboys fans probably hate me for saying any of this
:camby:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
That's fine breh. I would post thread about fukk these teams n take all the negs just so they knew it was fukk Em n spent $$ on my team and almost fought n put holes in my wall for my team. Don't give a fukk what you gotta say I know who the fukk I am. Swagboy for life. You acting like I said I'm rooting for Em. I'm just watching football. I wish they both could lose.