"No Chip on my shoulder, just the heart of a soldier" PHI vs NE pt2 - Official Super Bowl LII thread

Who will win Superbowl LII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a spoiled Pats fan, can we finally get a blowout victory in the Super Bowl, Jesus Christ I can’t deal with any more of these down-to-the-last-play games anymore. But I’ll take the W any way we can get it.

you're abt to get blown out so yeah....its coming

birds by AT LEAST 10

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Eagles are black excellence, y'all die

Yes fukk nikka
Black Americas team has an owner who thinks Kaps protest was disrespectful and doesn’t approve. Black America’s team had a player calling players ****** and gave him a contract extension :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Both teams got racist ass fans and more than likely ownership

Daps
nikkas are really trying to make the Eagles this year's version of "Black America's team" :laff::laff::laff:

Shoutout to Riley KKKooper :everydaycac:

People are fickle when it comes to Patriots breh. They'll support anybody else no matter what. Riley KKKooper was flat out racist and ignorant but let's not talk about that :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
i'm done brehs..i can't take it anymore :mjcry:

i can't watch another cheat-riots game. I'm high on emotions for 3.5 quarters and then it just comes crashing down. It's hard being a cheat-riots hater. I give up.

It ain't going to happen. And i'm not watching any of that shyt.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eagles have always been a "black" team.

Or have we forgotten Vick, McNabb and Cunningham already :mjlol:

Philly is 50% black and surrounded by black towns. Boston is very white and surrounded by even whiter towns.

Jeff Lurie said some dumb shyt and the city made him shut up extra fast. He wasn't out there strutting around like Jerry Jones and Donald Sterling. The goonies would've been down South Philly quick fast :camby:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Eagles have always been a "black" team.

Or have we forgotten Vick, McNabb and Cunningham already :mjlol:

Philly is 50% black and surrounded by black towns. Boston is very white and surrounded by even whiter towns.

Jeff Lurie said some dumb shyt and the city made him shut up extra fast. He wasn't out there strutting around like Jerry Jones and Donald Sterling. The goonies would've been down South Philly quick fast :camby:

240aebd6333643c578b2578a47f54992.jpg

s-l300.jpg
10276060-large.jpg

(Randall Cunningham, Donovan Mcnabb, Michael Vick, Rodney Pete and Vince Young)

Philadelphia Eagles have one of the most storied Histories when it comes to Black Quarterbacks in NFL HISTORY. Signed Vick when none of these owners had the balls too. Made Randall and Mcnabb Franchise QB's. Gave Rodney Pete, Vick and Vince Young new careers after leaving other teams. Yes Lurie was wrong as hell with KKKooper, fans checked him on it and basically forced him to Fire Chip wack A$$ and eventually getting rid of him. I've also had issues with some of the things Lure has said in the past but for the most part he hasn't been out of pocket since he's been managing the Eagles. There no denying it was wrong for a lot of these Fake Owners to not give Kaep a shot this season. Especially with all the trash QB's who still have jobs. With all that said it doesn't erase the Eagles Decades of strong support for Black Players in ALL Positions unlike other franchise who wouldn't start Black QB's ever. Philly has always had one of the strongest Black Populations in America and also has a strong Black Historical culture as well.

a20792913772cf3925156d_m__78236.1405060307.380.380.JPG

3dd4248cd0fcbe3b8e20a5e229f717b8-new-england-patriots-super-bowl-300x300.jpg

REVENGE IS COMING..................

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
240aebd6333643c578b2578a47f54992.jpg

s-l300.jpg
10276060-large.jpg

(Randall Cunningham, Donovan Mcnabb, Michael Vick, Rodney Pete and Vince Young)

Philadelphia Eagles have one of the most storied Histories when it comes to Black Quarterbacks in NFL HISTORY. Signed Vick when none of these owners had the balls too. Made Randall and Mcnabb Franchise QB's. Gave Rodney Pete, Vick and Vince Young new careers after leaving other teams. Yes Lurie was wrong as hell with KKKooper, fans checked him on it and basically forced him to Fire Chip wack A$$ and eventually getting rid of him. I've also had issues with some of the things Lure has said in the past but for the most part he hasn't been out of pocket since he's been managing the Eagles. There no denying it was wrong for a lot of these Fake Owners to not give Kaep a shot this season. Especially with all the trash QB's who still have jobs. With all that said it doesn't erase the Eagles Decades of strong support for Black Players in ALL Positions unlike other franchise who wouldn't start Black QB's ever. Philly has always had one of the strongest Black Populations in America and also has a strong Black Historical culture as well.

a20792913772cf3925156d_m__78236.1405060307.380.380.JPG

3dd4248cd0fcbe3b8e20a5e229f717b8-new-england-patriots-super-bowl-300x300.jpg

REVENGE IS COMING..................
That’s why I can’t take these weirdos and trump Brady supporters serious. Eagles been one of the blackest teams for the past two decades. Name 5 franchises that have had more black people at the premier position in that time span.

Plus he signed Vick after white America tried to end him

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
In the last 6 Super Bowls, Andy Reid's Coaching Tree will have coached in 3 of them:

jh.jpg

John Harbaugh Ravens Superbowl XLVII (Beat 49ers)

ronrivera1.jpg

Ron Rivera Panthers Superbowl L (Lost to Broncos)

Pederson3.jpg

Doug Pederson Eagles Superbowl LII

andy-reid-head-coach-of-the-philadelphia-eagles-during-a-press-on-4-picture-id82900412

(This Year in 2017 Andy's Chiefs Beat the Patriots in a Blowout and Handed the Eagles their 1st Loss of the Season in Week 1 and 2)

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
you're abt to get blown out so yeah....its coming

birds by AT LEAST 10

:mjlol:
So let me get this straight....

Nick Foles, who most people couldn't even pick out of a lineup....even if he was the only white guy in the lineup....is going to beat Brady and Belichick? With two weeks of time to prepare for him and the Eagles?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
In the last 6 Super Bowls, Andy Reid's Coaching Tree will have coached in 3 of them:

As long as we are comparing resumes....Bill Belichick has coached in 21.5% of ALL Super Bowls (pick a random 5...and chances are he's coached in 1 of them).

If you only counted the last 30 years of the NFL to match Coli Demographics (give or take a few years) then we are talking about 37% of Super Bowls.

His Super Bowl XXV defensive game plan that stopped the Kelly/Thomas/Reed juggernaut is sitting in the hall of fame. Legendary shyt.

nynyd-new-york-daily-news.jpg

Last edited: