No bullshyt, every Coli poster's voice I've heard has a great voice.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I have a grand idea:
Everyone with a grand voice, let me know a time that you have an hour this week.
I want to do a joint broadcast, so be pithy, and we'll make it work.

@tuckdog technically, this was your job, lol.

Let's do legendary shyt.

Can we?
I have no time - y’all need to tell me a time and I’ll work around it. If I give you a time, it will get rescheduled indefinitely or dependent on my mood, kids, work, more work, my writing pieces, reading or daily nap. Y’all will get annoyed or think I’m curving; Let’s just save the headache here- propose whatever y’all time you decide. I live the anything can happen at any moment type of lifestyle and too much is dependent on my feelings and whoever needs me at the time. Real talk- I’m keeping it 100.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
as long as no white people are included in the group; I wouldn’t mind lending my voice to a cause

Nobody I named is white and I hate the fact that most black podcasts seems like they have to include a white voice so I'm cool on that.

Out of the folks I named, @neotheflyingone and @Double Burger With Cheese are both from the South, no doubt.

Same as me.

@Caca-faat is from the UK.

I know you're from NYC, @Uncle Feez sounds like he's definitely an old school NYC nikka, but I don't know for sure, and I'm pretty sure @CashmereThoughts is an NYC nikka too.

With that variety of locales, I'm sure if everyone participates we could have some interesting convos from a lot of different perspectives.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Free Weekdays after 6, and weekends. I don’t be staying up extra late
I do stay up late- I’m usually up until 4am. Sleep from 4-9am. I’m not a morning person - so anything before 11am
Isn’t going to work. Best times for me are anytime between 4pm To 4am everyday

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nobody I named is white and I hate the fact that most black podcasts seems like they have to include a white voice so I'm cool on that.

Out of the folks I named, @neotheflyingone and @Double Burger With Cheese are both from the South, no doubt.

Same as me.

I know you're from NYC, @Uncle Feez sounds like he's definitely an old school NYC nikka, but I don't know for sure, and I'm pretty sure @CashmereThoughts is an NYC nikka too.

With that variety of locales, I'm sure if everyone participates we could have some interesting convos from a lot of different perspectives.
Problem is @neotheflyingone is the opps- I do not like that dude. Not at all. He said very disrespectful shyt.

I don’t think that I like @CashmereThoughts or @Double Burger With Cheese either.
:patrice:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Same as me.

Im from Chicago but I been down south in Florida/Georgia for a minute now so I probably sound like them lol

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Problem is @neotheflyingone is the opps- I do not like that dude. Not at all. He said very disrespectful shyt.

I don’t think that I like @CashmereThoughts or @Double Burger With Cheese either.
:patrice:

:huhldup:

I didn't take into account all the beefs you got. :mjlol:

shyt, we was cool, became frenimies for like 2 years, then got back cool again.

You can make it work..

It could make the pod that much more interesting if y'all are able to harness that negative energy and turn it into something creative.

I don't know @Double Burger With Cheese at all, I just heard a funny ass story he told and put the audio on here.

But @neotheflyingone and I have communicated several times offline and he's a good brother from what I can tell.

We've exchanged several jewels with each other to help put money in each other's pockets.

I don't owe him nothing, he don't owe me nothing.

It was on the strength and prior to us ever communicating offline, we spent like a year and change beefing with each other over political shyt.

I haven't communicated much with @CashmereThoughts at all, but we chopped it up on a call he put together to talk some credit shyt, and he seemed like he was aight.

He took time out of his day to get on a call with nikkas and give out free game without asking for anything in return.

With as much bullshyt as I've said about NYC nikkas and immigrants on here, I'm sure we'll have some very intense but interesting conversations...

Last edited:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
What we talking about doing?

A pilot.

I don't like mess. So if youre down to do a podcast, I respond. Hence dates.... Topics gotta be timely.

If we go to production, way more structure. Just need raw talent for now.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
@Uncle Feez will have you feeling exhausted after a convo- he’s so amped
:bryan::deadrose:
I think @Malcolmxxx_23 is the feds low key. He asks a lot of questions - background questions about New York posters. He tries to get with the lingo, trying to get people to drop addies, talking mad out of pocket about the boroughs
:mjpls::sas2:
im almost half american nicole..stop frontin on me

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:huhldup:

I didn't take into account all the beefs you got. :mjlol:

shyt, we was cool, became frenimies for like 2 years, then got back cool again.

You can make it work..

It could make the pod that much more interesting if y'all are able to harness that negative energy and turn it into something creative.

I don't know @Double Burger With Cheese at all, I just heard a funny ass story he told and put the audio on here.

But @neotheflyingone and I have communicated several times offline and he's a good brother from what I can tell.

We've exchanged several jewels with each other to help put money in each other's pockets.

I don't owe him nothing, he don't owe me nothing.

It was on the strength and prior to us ever communicating offline, we spent like a year and change beefing with each other over political shyt.

I haven't communicated much with @CashmereThoughts at all, but we chopped it up on a call he put together to talk some credit shyt, and he seemed like he was aight.

He took time out of his day to get on a call with nikkas and give out free game without asking for anything in return.

With as much bullshyt as I've said about NYC nikkas and immigrants on here, I'm sure we'll have some very intense but interesting conversations...
Aight- I’m Game for a trial session. the first person who make fun of my New York accent. I’m spazzing
:unimpressed: