NLE Choppa defends Bobbi Althoff, said she is human before she is a color, she wanted to kill herself at 14

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
If she didn't only "think" about it should would he dead would she not? Lol. This is a weird argument.
…I’m saying there are tons of high school girls dealing with depression and thoughts of suicide.

Feeling sorry for this one adult woman is pointless and designed to create pity for someone who wants a spotlight. I don’t respect that because frankly there’s nothing she’s offering. You’re pretty much suppose to accept her because of her whiteness and black celebrities accept her platform because it advances their platform.

Don’t go to the old trauma bag because people don’t like you. In fact, I respect you LESS because you’ve turned a potentially worthwhile talking topic into a pity party for yourself…

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:camby:I've contemplate suicide at least once a week since I was 11, that's two decades, nobody cares unless you pull the trigger.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To keep it 100, if blk people focused more on deep down caring for other blk people, instead of hating/loving/obessessing over others, they would make huge steps in getting healed. This goes for guy in the video and on coli. Way too many blk people treat each other really bad and take too many liberties. You have to drop the pride and practice patience and kindness to yourself and others. And not that aggressive kindness where you force yourself on somebody but just be more patient. I'll get negged, but that's the nature of you emotionally/mentally damaged kneegrowz on here.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
To keep it 100, if blk people focused more on deep down caring for other blk people, instead of hating/loving/obessessing over others, they would make huge steps in getting healed. This goes for guy in the video and on coli. Way too many blk people treat each other really bad and take too many liberties. You have to drop the pride and practice patience and kindness to yourself and others. And not that aggressive kindness where you force yourself on somebody but just be more patient. I'll get negged, but that's the nature of you emotionally/mentally damaged kneegrowz on here.
100% facts. I don't like this interview because it reinforces the racial heirarchy where White People's feelings and emotions are validated while Black People's are never acknowledge. Are we gonna act like no Black person ever had suicidal thoughts before? I never seen a headline that mentioned a Black Celebrity's suicidual thoughts in High School. I never see features or video made to sympathize for Black People's vulnerabilities. It's like people act like Black People are robots who can't feel emotions.