NLE Choppa defends Bobbi Althoff, said she is human before she is a color, she wanted to kill herself at 14

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Why she always hanging around the "hip hop" crowd

dont worry once she has used these idiots for popularity she will be on her hardcore rightwinger stuff like Tomi Lahren. lol i have not heard of her in while.....

but also "urban, hip-pop, trap" culture has kinda penetrated pop culture more than ever before .

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Feel sorry for someone who “thought” about committing suicide?

Thats some weak constitution, man. Like no one else on the planet hasn’t thought about that shyt.

They know they have no reason to like her in particular so they create reasons to NOT hate her. Flimsy reasoning at that. Like there aren’t a ton of women in high school experiencing those feelings.

Yeah, but let’s have sympathy for this one because she does interviews with hip hop stars.

The only reason a person would even interview with her is to specifically reach their white demographic. And the only reason why she interviews hip hop artists is to get black views. Thats why I don’t and wouldn’t ever feel sorry for someone in that position. You’re more than okay. Now you wanna bring up some old shyt to stop people from questioning you, like they might make you feel that way again.

I hate weak minded people.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I’m confused… why do people dislike Bobbi so much? Is it because she’s an industry plant? She seems harmless. :yeshrug:

its pretty irrational

like calling her a culture vulture. shes an awkward ass white girl, who is she vulturing from? she just hangs around black rappers and comedians who choose to be around her. not like shes copying them or trying to be like them

the shyt doesnt make any sense

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Feel sorry for someone who “thought” about committing suicide?

Thats some weak constitution, man. Like no one else on the planet hasn’t thought about that shyt.

They know they have no reason to like her in particular so they create reasons to NOT hate her. Flimsy reasoning at that. Like there aren’t a ton of women in high school experiencing those feelings.

Yeah, but let’s have sympathy for this one because she does interviews with hip hop stars.

The only reason a person would even interview with her is to specifically reach their white demographic. And the only reason why she interviews hip hop artists is to get black views. Thats why I don’t and wouldn’t ever feel sorry for someone in that position. You’re more than okay. Now you wanna bring up some old shyt to stop people from questioning you, like they might make you feel that way again.

I hate weak minded people.
If she didn't only "think" about it should would he dead would she not? Lol. This is a weird argument.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’m not mad at this at all, but why don’t you see more of this with black peers? Like would he be up to having a round table discussion with his peers in the rap game about suicide??? Especially since they’re saying the suicide rate among young black men is rising? I don’t know how many black folks watch her show but maybe this will help.. Dude need to do more of this though.. you neeeever catch rappers get this vulnerable about shyt like this.. He is talking to a white girl though soooo….

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
x2w0i.qR4e-small-Rapper-NLE-Choppa-Gets-PUSH.jpg

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ima keep it a buck. I don't know ONE white girl that doesn't have a suicide backstory on some Harley Quinn type shyt. and they always throw it out right after the storm when someone verbally pushed their shyt back. :whoa:
Yep they use that depression shtick or they say they have autism