Nintendo Switch Official Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how is this a kiddie game I got stuck within 30 mins of gameplay :( had to use a damn guide like a casual :scust:

bruh it got to the point I had to play the game with my ipad at my side…after a while it became pointless for me to finish the game bcuz I was basically just replaying the walkthrough video I was watching :mjlol:

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I was going to get a Switch Lite, but I'm going to just get the regular Nintendo Switch

I already have a DS but not that many games for it, I got Lego Star Wars Episode 1-6, Street Fighter LL Alpha, Excite Bike, Ms Packman(can't see the sh1t with that lil a$$ screen, Super Mario World, Hot Wheels Racing, Risk and Battle Ship

I'm gonna get an old school physical board of Battle Ship too, one of the goat board games

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I was going to get a Switch Lite, but I'm going to just get the regular Nintendo Switch

I already have a DS but not that many games for it, I got Lego Star Wars Episode 1-6, Street Fighter LL Alpha, Excite Bike, Ms Packman(can't see the sh1t with that lil a$$ screen, Super Mario World, Hot Wheels Racing, Risk and Battle Ship

I'm gonna get an old school physical board of Battle Ship too, one of the goat board games
Get one that can be modded breh.. you can run it in both regular mode (online) and modded mode ….so it’s 2 in one

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I played Metroid Prime about an hr before I cut it off and wished I woulda played it on GC back in the day :francis:still felt like an old ass game to me, and wasn’t hitting anywhere near as much as Dread. I hate it when that happens, especially when I buy on release.